Any horny lads up for a chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Kik chat??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Here’s a fantasy I made about my gf she’s only 23 and petite

have a fantasy I’d like to make happen where I find a guy off here and arrange with them to meet a t a discreet dogging style spot obviously my gf unaware this is arranged. So I pull up with her and I get in passenger footwell between her legs and start eating her pussy while discreetly texting the guy to come over to the car. Guy approaches and I look at my gf and say babe there’s a man watching us outside the car can I carry on tho it’s turning me on he can see your pussy. I then get back in drivers seat and get her to lean over and start sucking my cock with her ass and pussy on show to the guy at the passenger window. I know tell her baby he’s got his cock out now and stroking it looking at your behind. She carry’s on sucking and I now drop the passenger window he says hi guy hope you don’t mind me watching. My gf turnes round so see him playing with his cock an I see her eyes instantly locked on as his cock is bigger and much thicker than mine. I’m so turned on now I say baby why don’t you touch his big cock or let him have a feel of you you looks at me slightly shocked but the men gives me a kinky smile she sits back in the passenger seat and I see her hand reach out of the window to the mans nice big cock and starts stoking it slowly the man looks at her and says that’s a good girl. I see the man comes right up to the window now and she gets closer too her head moves in and bring his cock to meet her lips. She’s gently sucking his nice big bell end as he letting out slight moans yes that a good girl just like that. She now knocks it up a gear and starts to go deeper on he’s cock b

Before she’s back and forth taking his full cock in her mouth wmeach time.she goes back to stroking him now and looks over at me looking really naughty with a little grin I’m in heaven watching my small petite gf play with this older guys big hard cock I can see she’s enjoying it to. She leans back over to me and starts sucking me again now I look over and see the man’s hand enter the car through the window and he starts playing with her pussy I can tell as she letting out little whimpers as she’s sucking me.this goes on for a few minutes and I start to feel my self getting close as the situation is just so hot seeing a man playing with her pussy as she’s sucking me. At the point of no return I tell her baby I’m going to cum she doesn’t stop and only picks the pace up sucking me faster. I hit my orgasm and shoot 5/6 pumps of my cum in her mouth to my normal 3/4 shots obviously it’s just because I’m so turned on over the situation. She shows me my hum in her mouth it looks a huge load compared to normal and she swallowes every last bit down. I look back over and he’s still playing with her pussy while she’s still leant over to the drivers side. I’m happy for this to carry on and I don’t want to interrupt and can clearly see there both enjoying it.after another minute or so of this the man speaks up and says hey mate do you mind if I fuck her. My cock gets hard again hearing him say this to me my gf looks at me kind of shocked we both freeze and don’t know what to say I think she’s just looking at me to see my answer weather he can fuckher or not. I now reply to him you can fuck her mate yeah but you can’t cum up her pussy have you got a condom to which he replies I’ve not but I will make sure I pull out of her hm before I cum. Me and the man have already arranged this to happen and actually he is going to cum up my gfs pussy.I say yeah okay then go ahead he looks at me through the car window and says thank you mate and winks at me.she gets out the car as do I and I walk round to the passenger side to watch as I want a good view of the man’s big cock fucking her. The man comes behind my gf and faces her towards the car his cock is already rock hard and he starts to direct it into her pussy lips he’s rubbing his big bell bend on her lips and he say oh yeah she’s so wet already good girl. My gf is now looking at me and I now see the guy give her a slight shunt and his cock is now firmly half way up her she lets out a gasp and say wow he’s cock feels so big baby. He’s only actually half way up her but his cock is also very thick. He puts his hand under her left thigh and slightly lifts her leg now I have a perfect view of his cock up her. He now uses his right arm and wraps it’s round her body and arms.he now starts going slightly faster and at this I see him give her a big thrust her body shunts I see her little titties shake and her eyes roll omg she’d says he is huge baby am not sure I can keep taking that for much longer can you tell him to take it easy. I’m so turned on now wanking myself watching and I don’t say anything and just let him carry on he heard what she says but just doesn’t really care and now starts picking the pace up really banging it into her pussy each time shes letting out moans. He says yeah you like that don’t you you little slut my big cock deep in your pussy take it like a good little slut you are.he now drops her leg and wraps both his arms round her body locking her arms in too. He really starts picking up the pace now and fucks her hard for a good 5 minutes. she can’t do anything but just take it as he’s got her locked in with his arms like a bear hug but I can see she’s enjoying being used infront of me. He looks at me now and winks again I know what that means he fucks her so hard now from behind like a bull and starts letting out groans take my cock you little slut take it deep inside your pussy. I can see he’s very close to his limit another 30 seconds and I notice he pulls her into him very tightly and lets out 5 enormous groans. yeah oh yeah take that you dirty you little slut oh fuck yes and he’s emptying his balls right up her pussy. my gf looks over to me as I’m still watching playing with my cock she says omg baby hes cumming up my pussy. he finishes off and released her from his arms she basically falls forward onto the car slightly shaking looking lifeless and I can just see his huge load dribbling out of her pussy. she turns to him and says you said you wasn’t going to cum up my pussy he just smiles and says oh yeah sorry about that I got abit carried away and once again gives me a wink. he pulls up his pants and thanks me and shakes my hand he says I hope we can do this again very soon sometime she’s amazing and I’d love to give it her again. sure I said It was amazing to watch and he goes on his way. now I get behind her and start to eat the man’s cum from her pussy asking her how was it. she says she loved it but just wasn’t expecting him to cum up me but yeah it was really hot and would like him to fuck me again. I finish eating her pussy telling her it’s so hot that your pussy if full of another man’s cum I clean her up and we also get on our way. Hope you enjoy

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Try here for a more receptive audience:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories

By *ondon-manMan  over a year ago

london

Hi

By *sh n kCouple  over a year ago

blackpool