FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Dominant women

Dominant women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowhands7 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

I often come across Dom males but rarely have come across Dom women on here. Are there any out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I often come across Dom males but rarely have come across Dom women on here. Are there any out there? "

I don't consider myself Dom in the proper BDSM context, but I certainly love to be more dominant during sex when the mood takes me. I find it a turn on

Mrs

By *onnyABCMan  over a year ago

tain

"I often come across Dom males but rarely have come across Dom women on here. Are there any out there?

I don't consider myself Dom in the proper BDSM context, but I certainly love to be more dominant during sex when the mood takes me. I find it a turn on

Mrs "

tain

"I often come across Dom males but rarely have come across Dom women on here. Are there any out there?

I’d luv you to take me x

Mrs "

I’d luv you to take me xx

By *lowhands7 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

Mrs "

Bang on, I really get turned on by a woman who can be dominant during sex, I like some BDSM but it doesn't always have to be about that.

I’d luv you to take me x

Mrs

I’d luv you to take me xx"

Maybe Mr will let me, and watch as I do

Mrs

Bang on, I really get turned on by a woman who can be dominant during sex, I like some BDSM but it doesn't always have to be about that."

I love taking control sometimes, it's horny telling a guy what to do. I also really get off on being submissive, probably because it's such a release from being a control freak in real life

I feel that, letting go of control definitely turns me on not knowing what could happen. Normally it’s the guy though who can make things happen which is way there’s less dom or switch women

tain

I’d luv you to take me x

Mrs

Maybe Mr will let me, and watch as I do "

That would be awesome, hope we can arrange it soon x

I’d luv you to take me x

Mrs

That would be awesome, hope we can arrange it soon x"

We are happy to chat and see how we get on...

Mrs

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Nothing better/hotter than a sexually confident woman,

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Mrs

Bang on, I really get turned on by a woman who can be dominant during sex, I like some BDSM but it doesn't always have to be about that.

I love taking control sometimes, it's horny telling a guy what to do. I also really get off on being submissive, probably because it's such a release from being a control freak in real life "

Now this I can relate to

By *heeliechairMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Nothing better/hotter than a sexually confident woman, "

Thank god I'm not the only one who feels this love the ladies who know how to boss it

By *sabisouthlndMan  over a year ago

London

Always on the hunt for a dominant female!!! Agh ultimate fantasy to serve a fem !

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

We are here lol

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Dom women are a special blessing

By *ustdan40Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’m yours ??

By *entleman_of_pleasureMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Should a Dominant Woman see happen to see this I'm sending a friendly and respectful wave!

By *outhman15Man  over a year ago

southampton

I really enjoy a woman in control saying what she wants its a big turn on

Mrs

I love taking control sometimes, it's horny telling a guy what to do. I also really get off on being submissive, probably because it's such a release from being a control freak in real life

Now this I can relate to "

It feels good, and is so horny as well

Mrs

tain

I’d luv you to take me x

Mrs

Mrs "

I would like to meet up sometime if you are still interested, I tried messaging you but your filters won’t allow me to. I’m not a site supporter xx

Man = assertive,dominant,leads,know what he wants,takes charge. Etc

Dont be feminine.

Woman

= submmisive,coy,shy,shows via body what she wants. Then can switch. Etc etc etc. Dont be manly.

I’d luv you to take me x

Mrs

Mrs

I would like to meet up sometime if you are still interested, I tried messaging you but your filters won’t allow me to. I’m not a site supporter xx"

Ah, that's a pity

Mrs

By *nigmatic x DivinityCouple  over a year ago

Up town top ranking

Yep, one here I'm a switch

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Sensual Domme here.

By *avidiotMan  over a year ago

fife

I enjoy being vers, dominant women are an absolute pleasure to spend time with.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

There are certainly plenty of women here on Fab who ID as domme. I'm one of them.

The problem seems to be that in many cases, guys just see you as a commodity to get what they want, rather than having any interest in you as a person.

Lost count of the number of ' hello mistress, I want to be submissive and have you do (enter extensive list) to me.

No 'hello' no interest in me, just in what I can do for them

It’s a gamble as I’ve approached a few in the “normal” way to be told they’re the Dom and not me so shut up!!! Guys can’t win…!!!

Its become a new fantasy of mine, I am normally Dom, but I've taken a fancy to a woman controlling me for once

» Add a new message to this topic