FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any advice would be grateful

Any advice would be grateful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi so i've just updated my profile and would like some advice on anything else that needs improving.

Please don't get judgmental on me, thats not what I am asking for.

Thanks in advance and take care guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't ask for advice and say not to judge it. It has to be judged before advice can be given surely?

It looks ok, your honest and quite clear about what you want. A few pics, even body shots couldn't do any harm.

I mean the judging about my marital circumstances. However thanks for the advice

Some people will respect your honesty, others will stop reading after the first paragraph, partly because you are cheating and partly because of the unapologetic and slightly aggressive stance.

Your whole profile screams selfishness, it's all about you and what you want not what you can give.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Some people will respect your honesty, others will stop reading after the first paragraph, partly because you are cheating and partly because of the unapologetic and slightly aggressive stance.

Your whole profile screams selfishness, it's all about you and what you want not what you can give.

"

I disagree. Maybe its a northerner thing but the first paragraph reads perfectly fine to me. And of course he has put what he wants on his profile. Thats what they are for!

One thing I would say though is a person who is attached has a lower likelihood of meeting due to them having less spare time and nowhere to go. I would maybe put something on about HOW you could meet. For example, when my profile is visible it suggests a nearby hotel as I also cannot accommodate. Women like to know that they are not going to be expected to drop their knickers in a secluded carpark.

Cheers guys, I will take everything on board and hopefully before too long have a cracking profile.

I must admit I do find the first paragraph quite arrogant

If you don't mind me asking, from what you can read and see about my situation how would you write that introduction

"If you don't mind me asking, from what you can read and see about my situation how would you write that introduction"

I really dislike getting someone to write your profile for you. Get a bit of quiet time, however long you think you'll need and try phrasing things in different ways.

At the moment your profile isn't bad, but needs a bit of proofreading to tidy it up. Read through it at least three times, once for spelling, once for grammar (yes, I'm one of those people!) and once to see how it would read to appeal to your target audience - get yourself into the head of who you want to meet. If you were them, would you want to meet you? (If that makes sense!).

"Some people will respect your honesty, others will stop reading after the first paragraph, partly because you are cheating and partly because of the unapologetic and slightly aggressive stance.

"

100% with you guys yes its good to be honest but jesus me me me me me me .. and me

I have met a variety of people off here and if I recieved a message from you and read that I would hit the block button. Its not nice and rude. Sorry but you did ask

» Add a new message to this topic