FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help…

Profile help…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all - just a quick note for some feedback on my profile? I’ve tried to be as clear as possible for what I am looking for, but zero responses to my messages to date…

What am I missing? Anything jump out to you?

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Couples -

After years of experience on here I now will only play with the female half of a couple alone"

Single guys don't call the shots or make demands .... just drop that nonsense

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hey all - just a quick note for some feedback on my profile? I’ve tried to be as clear as possible for what I am looking for, but zero responses to my messages to date…

I look forward to hearing from you all! "

Hiya op

Bio seems ok I'd add more pictures maybe smartly dressed and remember pictures and a bio is only part of the importance of effort rest is trying to connect with those whom you both have similar interests try some humour in your messages as well

"" Couples -

After years of experience on here I now will only play with the female half of a couple alone"

Single guys don't call the shots or make demands .... just drop that nonsense

"

Oh! That’s super helpful- I will update my profile now! Thanks so much!

"Hey all - just a quick note for some feedback on my profile? I’ve tried to be as clear as possible for what I am looking for, but zero responses to my messages to date…

Hiya op

Bio seems ok I'd add more pictures maybe smartly dressed and remember pictures and a bio is only part of the importance of effort rest is trying to connect with those whom you both have similar interests try some humour in your messages as well "

Thanks so much dude! That’s really helpful!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Bio seems ok I'd add more pictures maybe smartly dressed and remember pictures and a bio is only part of the importance of effort rest is trying to connect with those whom you both have similar interests try some humour in your messages as well

Thanks so much dude! That’s really helpful!"

Welcome pal remember everyone calls the shots not just women men are entitled to if it is what your preference is we don't jump because they say

Hiya op

Thanks so much dude! That’s really helpful!

Welcome pal remember everyone calls the shots not just women men are entitled to if it is what your preference is we don't jump because they say "

Very true - I think I will keep the statement on my profile!

Have you just copied this from someone else's profile though?

Either way, if that's your approach fine but you will reduce the number of possible people down significantly.

Also while we occasionally meet alone we would very rarely do it with a complete stranger

You only have one pic showing and it's not a great one, I'd have at least a few to show yourself off as best as possible

"Have you just copied this from someone else's profile though?

Either way, if that's your approach fine but you will reduce the number of possible people down significantly.

Also while we occasionally meet alone we would very rarely do it with a complete stranger

You only have one pic showing and it's not a great one, I'd have at least a few to show yourself off as best as possible "

Yes, it basically a carbon copy of another profile with the bit that states referring to their vids/veris omitted. I think it's a good profile OP, as in it works well for the person who wrote it... No harm in getting ideas from someone else, but I'd try to put your own stamp on it

» Add a new message to this topic