FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married/Attached Ladies

Married/Attached Ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lan Fresco OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

I would love to hear from married or attached ladies who are seeking regular/irregular discreet frolics and fun. It might be with your other half or without; your choice. There is something special and extremely erotic about a sexy taken lady. Love to perform in front of the hubby or contact him later if required to debrief him on his better half’s performance. Open minded genuine gentleman here wanting to please and be pleased.

Ladies (I know, I’m dreaming) I would love to hear from you about any vacancy that requires filling. Apply within. Al.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

New here, are you?

By *uthenticDreamsMan  over a year ago

manchester

Aha , Donu need help with crowd control pal , all these ladies running to u

Harrogate

Thanks for your support and encouragement guys. Do I detect a not so subtle hint of ‘yeah- right, not in a million years’? Still I can live in Hope. Al

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Thanks for your support and encouragement guys. Do I detect a not so subtle hint of ‘yeah- right, not in a million years’? Still I can live in Hope. Al"

Stay hopeful, keep positive. They are out there - Char's most definitely married (to me) and plays with guys on her own. It's just numbers are always against you and you have to be just what that married woman is looking for.

(Bry)

Harrogate

"Thanks for your support and encouragement guys. Do I detect a not so subtle hint of ‘yeah- right, not in a million years’? Still I can live in Hope. Al

Stay hopeful, keep positive. They are out there - Char's most definitely married (to me) and plays with guys on her own. It's just numbers are always against you and you have to be just what that married woman is looking for.

(Bry)"

Thanks guys. Appreciate your message; it’s gratifying to know there’s a chance however slim. Al x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When a woman wants a man! She will let ot be known.

If other wise,silence.

Gents/guys.

Dont hear the words.

Look at the real actions!!

Peace

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Mrs has her way with fun, enjoys her link ups, and fully debriefs me after each meets.

Turns me on, and mrs on too, we both such gratifying sex, that’s always on another level!

"Mrs has her way with fun, enjoys her link ups, and fully debriefs me after each meets.

Turns me on, and mrs on too, we both such gratifying sex, that’s always on another level! "

Wow thats so ao refreshing to hear!

Many get jealous! Wont and dont share!

They jusþ dream and waffle storys on here!

Harrogate

"Mrs has her way with fun, enjoys her link ups, and fully debriefs me after each meets.

Turns me on, and mrs on too, we both such gratifying sex, that’s always on another level! "

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your input. It’s good to hear that your wife enjoys extra curricular activity.

Harrogate

So any ladies or husbands care to reveal themselves? I’d love to hear of your exploits and desires. Hotwifing, cuckoldry or even just playing away (home is also allowed).

By *uga40Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Would love the same

Any luck lads?? Lol

Harrogate

"Any luck lads?? Lol"

Thanks for asking. Yes. Lol.

I’ve had a number of DMs from couples (you know who you are; thank you) some of which are very positive. Fingers crossed that we can progress from here.

By *omeotango121Man  over a year ago

sussex

Married ladies and guys are a huge turn on .. good luck hunting

Harrogate

"Married ladies and guys are a huge turn on .. good luck hunting "

Thanks for the support. Same to you.

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Your a bit far away but we would love to find someone locally for regular fun

By *27GrandadMan  over a year ago

colchester

Love to get wife in to this for

When I'm at work

Harrogate

"Your a bit far away but we would love to find someone locally for regular fun"

Shame about the distance but one never knows what’s around the corner. Let’s hope someone local spots you on here. Never say never.

Harrogate

"Love to get wife in to this for

When I'm at work "

I’m sure there are plenty of gentlemen prepared to ease your ‘burden’ lol. Al

"Any luck lads?? Lol

I’ve had a number of DMs from couples (you know who you are; thank you) some of which are very positive. Fingers crossed that we can progress from here. "

Oh yes I see their posts on the thread

By *ommytimeMan  over a year ago

midlands

Glad you have received a few DM’s Alan. Fortune favours the brave! Lol

Harrogate

"Any luck lads?? Lol

I’ve had a number of DMs from couples (you know who you are; thank you) some of which are very positive. Fingers crossed that we can progress from here.

Oh yes I see their posts on the thread "

Hi WB. I hear your pain. But you don’t get to see my DMs do you? Good luck with your own search. Al

Harrogate

"Glad you have received a few DM’s Alan. Fortune favours the brave! Lol "

Thanks Tommy. I always live in hope. Al

[Removed by poster at 12/02/23 14:32:04]

"Any luck lads?? Lol

Oh yes I see their posts on the thread

Hi WB. I hear your pain. But you don’t get to see my DMs do you? Good luck with your own search. Al"

What pain Alan ???

Ahh....unicorns...my favourite subject, any offers in Cornwall....

"I would love to hear from married or attached ladies who are seeking regular/irregular discreet frolics and fun. It might be with your other half or without; your choice. There is something special and extremely erotic about a sexy taken lady. Love to perform in front of the hubby or contact him later if required to debrief him on his better half’s performance. Open minded genuine gentleman here wanting to please and be pleased.

Ladies (I know, I’m dreaming) I would love to hear from you about any vacancy that requires filling. Apply within. Al."

Harrogate

"Ahh....unicorns...my favourite subject, any offers in Cornwall....

I would love to hear from married or attached ladies who are seeking regular/irregular discreet frolics and fun. It might be with your other half or without; your choice. There is something special and extremely erotic about a sexy taken lady. Love to perform in front of the hubby or contact him later if required to debrief him on his better half’s performance. Open minded genuine gentleman here wanting to please and be pleased.

Ladies (I know, I’m dreaming) I would love to hear from you about any vacancy that requires filling. Apply within. Al."

Unicorns are mythical creatures; although I can appreciate the power of fairytales I much prefer the taste of reality. Thanks to those who have replied by DM I am heartened by your messages. However, geography appears to be a limiting factor. I am seeking ‘local’ (Local-ish; I am not averse to travel if required) hot wives, wives and attached ladies for discreet fun. Yorkshire based (and close-by) ladies please announce yourselves. Al

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Love all Ladies Single Attached. And even Ladies who have something extra in their panties. Ladies are always sexy in my opinion

"Ahh....unicorns...my favourite subject, any offers in Cornwall....

Ladies (I know, I’m dreaming) I would love to hear from you about any vacancy that requires filling. Apply within. Al.

Unicorns are mythical creatures; although I can appreciate the power of fairytales I much prefer the taste of reality. Thanks to those who have replied by DM I am heartened by your messages. However, geography appears to be a limiting factor. I am seeking ‘local’ (Local-ish; I am not averse to travel if required) hot wives, wives and attached ladies for discreet fun. Yorkshire based (and close-by) ladies please announce yourselves. Al "

They seem to be mythical creatures down here in Cornwall. Perhaps it's just me lol

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

So hot when wives come into the chat

Well if Alan had some luck then here goes

Married/ Attached love to hear from you

Harrogate

"Well if Alan had some luck then here goes

Married/ Attached love to hear from you "

Iceman/M. Good on you - give it a go - good luck I hope you get some positive feedback. Al

» Add a new message to this topic