FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Awaiting my First Meet

Awaiting my First Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been a member on here for just over a week, have typed over 100 genuine heartfelt emails, always hopeful, that something will develop, but it never does.

I guess this is the fate of a single guy on here (not looking for sympathy btw)

I am very genuine, honest and 100% reliable, given the chance. and cannot wait to provide pleasure to all females who reuire my services.

Please get in touch, I reply to all emails and am totally unshockable and up 4 fun.

Regards

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try putting some pics on yr profile,

i for one and im sure i'm not the only one, bypass ALL profiles with no pics because there are plenty on here that do have pics..

That's one of the most important things about a profile I think. Even I, as a single guy, don't pay much attention to profiles of ladies and couples without a pic. It's difficult to come across genuine without one, even though you might be and especially as a single guy...

Good luck anyways...

"Try putting some pics on yr profile,

i for one and im sure i'm not the only one, bypass ALL profiles with no pics because there are plenty on here that do have pics..

"

We dont look at profiles with no pics,people are not going to reply without seeing what you look like.

Take a face pic and put it in private gallery if you don't want everyone to see it.

By *unToRideMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I too am awaiting my first meet and have typed lots of mails but have not had many responses. These have not been one liners and i have tried to include sufficient information about myself and what sort of things i'm into. I do have pictures on my profile so that should hopefuly not be the problem. I'm questioning myself is it something to do with my age? I'm 25 which i think is not exactly young nor old.. I have had a few internet meets (not of this site) so i'm not new to meeting people in person that i have been aquainted with online and i'm certainly not a time waster.. perhaps that is not clear enough on my prof? Or is it because i am a single male? Any tips, advice most appreciated!

the only comments i would make are as follows, Couples get inundated by single males and yes i do agree with putting pics on profile, but also respect the female in the couple as a lot of single males are too pushy and show no respect.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" Any tips, advice most appreciated! "

Paragraphs....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Over a week? What, over 7 actual days and no luck? I'd give up mate after such a long time, there's no hope for you, sorry to break that sad news xxx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Over a week? What, over 7 actual days and no luck? I'd give up mate after such a long time, there's no hope for you, sorry to break that sad news xxx"

I agree - surely if people haven't come running (no pic, and only 7 days) then it can't look any better going forward.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"Over a week? What, over 7 actual days and no luck? I'd give up mate after such a long time, there's no hope for you, sorry to break that sad news xxx

I agree - surely if people haven't come running (no pic, and only 7 days) then it can't look any better going forward."

lol, i have to 3rd that!

xAx

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

not even a week....5 days at the point of posting this.

stamina

By *lue-greenMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I have been on here for a couple months now. I found that by chatting to people, and joining in with forum posts gets you noticed.

I would also say keep in touch with people, even if it is a quick hello.

Being a single guy, I guess alot think you are out there just to chalk numbers up on your bed post, rather than joining in with the whole swining lifestyle.

Also, don't take too much notice of the vast amount of sarcasm on the forums, some can be funny, some just think they're being funny!!! It can be a great way to get to know people and get yourself noticed.

If you're new and someone hasn't explained how long things can take, the right way to behave etc. it can be a bit confusing and you might feel like you aren't getting anywhere. A lot of people won't give you a second look if your profile isn't verified but how do you get verified if no one replies. that sort of thing.

Be yourself, be polite, be friendly and as a single guy, don't be too general with what you're after and you should be fine. It can take a while but its definitely worth it!!! Good luck!!

» Add a new message to this topic