FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Real people on Fab

Real people on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lim runner OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Hi folks , is it me or does there seem to be a lack of real people on fab .

Maybe it’s my profile .. I’m only 30 well at heart

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

There are plenty real people on Fab, however being a single guy you are in a crowded pool.

You just have to be clear about what you want, put a bit of effort into your profile and be genuine. Yes it's a lot of effort, usually for not much in return we've found, but it just takes a bit of time...Good luck!

Mrs

By *omtom7Man 52 weeks ago

Tralee

"There are plenty real people on Fab, however being a single guy you are in a crowded pool.

You just have to be clear about what you want, put a bit of effort into your profile and be genuine. Yes it's a lot of effort, usually for not much in return we've found, but it just takes a bit of time...Good luck!

Mrs "

This. It's a swing site mainly for couples, singles, especially guys need to accept that and go with the flow.

By *om RakewellMan 52 weeks ago

stafford

There are real people on Fab .. and the stock reply about men being in minority and ‘ pools’ aside there are also a ridiculously large number of fakes to contend with unfortunately

Anyone would suspect single female profiles are being mass generated to keep the appearance of some kind of balance between men and women but who knows !

These days unfortunately I’m quite spectical ..

:/

» Add a new message to this topic