FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling to find any1 genuine

Struggling to find any1 genuine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi..i have been in this site for a while now and have had a couple of meets but not in a long while...I LOvE older women and love being their toy boy/ slave.. Haven't had an mf meet either yet someone help me out lol. Near ruislip but also in twickenham and greenford a lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Lots of genuine people around dude, you might need to concentrate on going for verified profiles ?

Yeah maybe, only problem with that is they rarely reply because I have no verifications lol..very frustrating when your painted with the same brush as all the other single guys that time waste..it's a hard life lol

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Read peoples profiles, follow what they ask for and send an intelligent thought out message and go from there, being meet verified wont make a difference if you can do that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah maybe, only problem with that is they rarely reply because I have no verifications lol..very frustrating when your painted with the same brush as all the other single guys that time waste..it's a hard life lol"
Get itself to a club pal and chat maybe even play !! Make the effort and the results will follow xlee

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Can you not get your meets to verify you? Sure that might help a bit.

"Yeah maybe, only problem with that is they rarely reply because I have no verifications lol..very frustrating when your painted with the same brush as all the other single guys that time waste..it's a hard life lol"

If you have had a couple of meets like you say in your OP, why dont you have any veri's.

Also, you say had couple meets but then go on to say not had mf meet, so have you had a meet or not?

above poster has given some good advice, maybe should try that

Yeah Iv had two meets from here.. One was straight away with a women from Sydenham who's no longer on this site and the other was on my first profile that I deleted when I thought id satisfied my fab swinging needs and didn't need anymore lol

Are you sure that the reason they don't reply is because you have no verifications?

"very frustrating when your painted with the same brush as all the other single guys that time waste"

How do you know this is the case?

Do you ever wonder how some guys manage to 'escape' this fate whilst other are according to you instantly tarnished?

It beats the shit outta me

By *weetsexyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hmmm what on earth could it be !

» Add a new message to this topic