FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Photo advice please!

Photo advice please!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lternativenerd OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Birmingham

Photo advice please! Struggle getting replies apart from 'you're not my type' and don't get any matches on tinder/bumble etc! I know women get loads of messages and they're just not going to reply to most. This isn't another entitled 'why won't women reply to me, grrrr ' post at all, I'm just asking for any advice for my photos? (Most people tell me my profile itself is fine).

Someone did suggested removing my videos (done) and to get a haircut (booked) and grow my beard (will do) and 'change up your style a bit' (no idea what that one means). I do also worry I look very boyish and not manly and I'm not sure how I can change that. And I am short. I know I need to work out and then take some body photos when I'm more attractive.

Do you guys have any advice on what I can do to make myself look better/more attractive/look more like peoples 'type'? I'd really appreciate any PRACTICAL help please/things I can do to get more replies! I'd just like to be more universally attractive and haven't much clue where to start.

Please PLEASE be nice/ don't be too mean in the comments. Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Your profile is fine as you've mentioned that you attend clubs so you are doing something that many aren't and many do stick with clubs

Remember not everyone is going to be for someone same as likes and dislikes so you do you whatever makes you feel comfortable pal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic