FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fresh off the boat and greener than the grass../

Fresh off the boat and greener than the grass../

By *ario1972 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Guildford

Hello you lovely people.

Firstly I’m so glad for this forum as hopefully I can express myself better than my profile!

I’ll be honest, I’m new to all this, and the thing that attracted me was the name- friends and benefits.

I looked at other places, and this place just somehow seemed more cosy and less commercial.

I’ve been forced to start a new chapter of my life after nearly 30 years. My partner was two decades my senior, but very very beautiful. She was elegant and carried herself well. She was also very vanilla monogamous. But I loved her so it didn’t matter to me.

For the last eight years she suffered a life limiting illness with no cure and I cared for her at home till the end, she passed away last year. Suffice to say I’ve not had any meaningful sexual contact for over a decade.

If I tell you that re-entering the world felt like being shot out of a cannon and landing in a parallel universe where all the rules had changed and nothing made sense would be an understatement.

I’ve always been liberal sexually than she, and so I find myself here, to make first and foremost new friends, meet lovely people and if there are benefits attached then that’s an icing on the cake.

I’m slowly rebuilding not only a life but also a circle of friends, experiences and using this opportunity to heal myself emotionally, physically and mentally.

Anybody who’s ever been a carer for anyone knows what I’m talking about and the toll on you.

Now I’m free to express myself and I want to laugh, chat, heal, rediscover and experience. And of course lol forward to hopefully some great playtimes and fun.

That’s me laid bare in my birthday suit. The last time I looked in a mirror I had hair, full lips, a waist, a sharp wicked witty sense of humour waist and a beaming smile. If I can recover the last three then I think I’ll count myself as winning.

Hello everyone.. I’m me. Pleased to meet you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic