FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice about first messages and making contact

Advice about first messages and making contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need a bit of advice from the ladies out there.

What is the best thing to say in a first message? It's difficult sometimes to find the right thing to say.

D.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put more detail in your profile first. If you messaged us, I would have one look & prob delete. Explain why you can't accomm - it's a big issue some people who won't play with married guys.

First message: check you fit the bill of who you're messaging - if not, it'll be a delete with no reply.

Make it funny - but not stupid. That catches people's attention.

Say a bit about yourself, what you're looking for etc

Put in a couple of pics that maybe aren't on your profile.

At the end of the day, you have to put the work in to catch anyone's attention & don't be put off by lack of replies/deletes - you will get plenty as everyone does.

Good luck!

By *oxerjoshleeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Send a pic of your cock and balls with the words "if you like cheese you'll love these"

Chicks dig that shit.

"Send a pic of your cock and balls with the words "if you like cheese you'll love these"

Chicks dig that shit. "

Does that work for u pahahaha ?

I hope to hell that this is a joke!

"I hope to hell that this is a joke!"

It must be, just be yourself Hun with some excitement and if ur horny share your desire with people that u get the sense that can respond. Or fulfil someone's desires ?

Thanks x

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Send a face pic and not a cock one. If they dont like you expect to get it deleted and blocked x

Ok I'm not a lady but as another man has commented, in a rather unhelpful way here is my tuppence worth...

Read the profile and relate the context of your message to some of it.

Be polite and inject a bit of humour or cheek

If mailing couple's, refer to both not just the lady.

Just be yourself..

It is worth remembering to, that no matter how well it is worded, you are nor guaranteed a reply and deletion may happen. If it does, accept it and move on.

Welcome to Fab and good luck

TiG

"Ok I'm not a lady but as another man has commented, in a rather unhelpful way here is my tuppence worth...

Read the profile and relate the context of your message to some of it.

Be polite and inject a bit of humour or cheek

If mailing couple's, refer to both not just the lady.

Just be yourself..

It is worth remembering to, that no matter how well it is worded, you are nor guaranteed a reply and deletion may happen. If it does, accept it and move on.

Welcome to Fab and good luck

TiG"

Everyone is different so everyone needs a different message. Make the effort along with sending a nice face pic n if they like you it may result in a response.

You're profile needs work, circumstances that prevent you from accommodating = married & cheating in a lot if people's eyes. You're also basically saying you'll meet anyone, which sounds a bit desperate & any holes a goal (sure you don't mean it to sound like that btw). As 1st messages go, they have to be backed up with pics & a well written profile.

Attach pics to the message, not cock pics, be polite & friendly and reference specifics in the profile you are messaging, cut & paste messages stand out like a sore thumb, also don't include your mobile number or ask for theirs or yo chat on email or Skype, again looks desperate.

By *C69Man  over a year ago

Nr Doncaster

I have to say, that all the above comments are correct. We are new on here but also to the swinging scene and think that it is important to include facial pictures to messages.

Wish you luck and Happy swinging.

"I need a bit of advice from the ladies out there.

What is the best thing to say in a first message? It's difficult sometimes to find the right thing to say.

D."

Read profiles, take notes of age limits, what people want and make it interesting. So many messages don't get your attention and just end up being deleted.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

As Each mesage should be tailored to the individual / couple, theres no magic pill that will cover all

Triple h

Honesty

Humour,

Hung like a Horse*

.*isnt needed,,

You pretty much say that you will shag anything, I suspect that however good a message is, that fact alone will serve to put people off. And I suspect that that attifude will convey itself in your messages and ultimately most people probably want to feel a little bit more desired.

» Add a new message to this topic