FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > all over UK

all over UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

heyyy ermm where to start?! single guy, NOT GAY looking for NSA fun, no point giving a list of things id do becus wen im horny im open to pretty much anything

at derby-chesterfield during the week, in essex of the weekends

please only hot and verified women no teenagers, cougers do it best for me.. i like a woman who knows what she wants and is comfortable with her body, hate shy teens !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" NOT GAY"

Your username might not be giving the impression you want then

i didnt give my username much thought lol! first thing that came to mind :D i havnt been on ere long and i had lots of men/tv messaging me only want to meet women i love pussy to much!! :D

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"i didnt give my username much thought lol! first thing that came to mind :D i havnt been on ere long and i had lots of men/tv messaging me only want to meet women i love pussy to much!! :D "

If getting messages from men or tv's bothers you that much just set your filters to block them!

Kent

" NOT GAY

Your username might not be giving the impression you want then "

I actually looked up the meaning of 'boi' the other day. I always though it was just weird youngsters way of saying boy. Had no idea it was a LGBT thing!! Lol. I'm assuming they don't either x

bloody hell i just googled 'boi'

"For gay men a boi is a gay man who is boyish or young in appearance or identity."

haha, i had no idea of this!! i used 'boi' as in 'boy' we youngsters in essex say boiiiiii, like 'OI' if you know what i mean.

haha learn someting new everyday!!

gonna block the messages now, and i think a little silver/gold badge to change my username hehe

Kent

"bloody hell i just googled 'boi'

"For gay men a boi is a gay man who is boyish or young in appearance or identity."

haha, i had no idea of this!! i used 'boi' as in 'boy' we youngsters in essex say boiiiiii, like 'OI' if you know what i mean.

haha learn someting new everyday!!

gonna block the messages now, and i think a little silver/gold badge to change my username hehe "

Hahaha!!! I was surprised too, now it makes me laugh when I hear people say it, especially if their trousers are hanging halfway down their arse cheeks coz I know how that started too!!

haha no my trousers are either pulled up or pulled down, no half way between i cant stand people like that myself lol x

» Add a new message to this topic