FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > not had any luck

not had any luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ladys im wondering if im doing anything wrong i try to be polite and charming but im not realy into type chating but face to face i can hold a decent conversation, and trying not to sound to cocky i dont think im that bad looking, not much hair on top il give you but some girls dont mind that, so please ladys if youd be so kind to give me some feed back il take it all onboard itl be much aprisiated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need a bit more, in fact a lot more, than 1 line in your profile ..

That's a good place to start

patience is the key

it wont happen over night

i think curvy would put me off on your profile xoxox

dont see how having "curvy" on your profile is a bad thing, many people seek curvy people, many people describe themselves as curvy.

Obviously you have taken note and your profile is no longer a one liner

Patience was the best advice given so far, it can take up to a year to get your first meet, the best way is to use the chatrooms and the forums, go to social meets or swingers clubs and get to know people.

Stand out with your profile, think about what you and your ex would have wanted to know about a single guy if you had been seeking one, put that information in your profile.

Check out other single guys profiles, see what the successfull guys have to say about themselves on thier profiles and take heed.

Always read the other persons profile before you make contact, if you are outside thier criteria then dont contact them, they wont change thier minds and you will just get more disheartened at the rejections

id rather be called cuvry

than fat lol xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi,

I'd also get some better pics on - top marks for face pics and no cock tho! The pictures you've got on don't seem to be doing you enough justice. Z

Patience, Patience, Patience, took me almost a year before I got my 1st meet, now have a good circle of friends that I play with regularly.

Just keep on being polite and be prepared for plenty of rejection

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"i think curvy would put me off on your profile xoxox"

You have curvy on your profile?

Amend the age range, it looks like you'll shag anybody, and no one likes to think they are a last resort shag.

Put a body pic on. You look ok so sleep easy on that point, lol.

Your profile will evolve over time, so keep updating it, but most importantly just be patient, just like other people have said. Best of luck

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

Patience, patience and...... more patience.

Get in the chatrooms or forums and get known a bit.

Be completely honest, Take myself ,Im not slim and there is nowt wrong with me admitting it. No point claiming to be a surfer dude with a six pack as they would find me out when they met in the flesh.

And refine your age range, mature ladies are indeed fun, but 99 just shows you forgot part of your profile.

And I must quote my old english teacher here, "Puntuation, puntuation, punctuation!" It may just be me being pedantic, but I like a well presented profile.

All the best and happy swinging!

are swingers really that bovvered about good english?

my heart goes out to you, its hard in here!

Somewhere near you?

"are swingers really that bovvered about good english?

my heart goes out to you, its hard in here!"

Some may not be bothered, But I like to be mentally stimulated as well as physically! and a well presented profile shows you've tried.

One liners make me wonder if they can keep going longer than they took to type it!

my heart goes out to you, its hard in here!"

Yes.

Call me a snob if you wish, however, a badly composed message with lots of errors hardly instill confidence about the sender's intelligence.

I am sure there are lots of peeps out there whose aim is to have lots of sex.

However, I would like to have mental stimulations as well as physical ones.

Shouldn't that be English teacher and punCtuation?

[Removed by poster at 09/01/10 09:57:59]

"Shouldn't that be English teacher and punCtuation?"

the gentleman was offering good advice to a relative newbie, more than what yu did.

you highlight a spelling mistake. silly boy!!!

I have been on this site a short time and already have had my fill of whining spoilt self obessed single guys who expect sex sex sex with little or no effort.

"Shouldn't that be English teacher and punCtuation?

the gentleman was offering good advice to a relative newbie, more than what yu did.

you highlight a spelling mistake. silly boy!!!

I have been on this site a short time and already have had my fill of whining spoilt self obessed single guys who expect sex sex sex with little or no effort.

"

It was light hearted sunshine, get over it.

Somewhere near you?

"

Well spotted young man. But in the final exam, please phrase your responses in a tone less likely to be read as a rebuttal of the work and more like a critique of it.

7/10 and 2 house points!

my heart goes out to you, its hard in here!

Yes.

Call me a snob if you wish, however, a badly composed message with lots of errors hardly instill confidence about the sender's intelligence.

I am sure there are lots of peeps out there whose aim is to have lots of sex.

However, I would like to have mental stimulations as well as physical ones.

"

Could't agree more!!

Well spotted young man. But in the final exam, please phrase your responses in a tone less likely to be read as a rebuttal of the work and more like a critique of it.

7/10 and 2 house points!

"

Young man, I'll take that as a compliment from a junior

Somewhere near you?

"

Young man, I'll take that as a compliment from a junior "

Wow somebody actually looked at my profile and noticed my age!!!

Wonders will never cease to amaze me!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I must admit to moving along smartly if I come across a profile which reads like it was written in a very short time late at night after coming home d*unk from the pub . . .

A little time and effort spent in coming across well at the first impression stage, in my mind, pays off.

Jane x

By *oyston VaseyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield- Pothole City

"dont see how having "curvy" on your profile is a bad thing, many people seek curvy people, many people describe themselves as curvy.

Patience was the best advice given so far, it can take up to a year to get your first meet, the best way is to use the chatrooms and the forums, go to social meets or swingers clubs and get to know people.

Stand out with your profile, think about what you and your ex would have wanted to know about a single guy if you had been seeking one, put that information in your profile.

Check out other single guys profiles, see what the successfull guys have to say about themselves on thier profiles and take heed.

Always read the other persons profile before you make contact, if you are outside thier criteria then dont contact them, they wont change thier minds and you will just get more disheartened at the rejections"

im also struggling to get my first meet ,and although i have a full profile with plenty of info ,and lots of recent face pics for people to see if they ask ,it seems to me that this is working against me .

i have noticed a lot of the sucessful single males have one line profiles ,yet lots of meets .

"dont see how having "curvy" on your profile is a bad thing, many people seek curvy people, many people describe themselves as curvy.

Always read the other persons profile before you make contact, if you are outside thier criteria then dont contact them, they wont change thier minds and you will just get more disheartened at the rejections

im also struggling to get my first meet ,and although i have a full profile with plenty of info ,and lots of recent face pics for people to see if they ask ,it seems to me that this is working against me .

i have noticed a lot of the sucessful single males have one line profiles ,yet lots of meets . "

You said exactly the same on another thread and have been given plenty of good advice,listen to what you have been told and do something about it.

By *oyston VaseyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield- Pothole City

i have slightly amended my profile after the advice i was given ,which i took on board, so i will have to see if makes any difference.

"hi ladys im wondering if im doing anything wrong i try to be polite and charming but im not realy into type chating but face to face i can hold a decent conversation, and trying not to sound to cocky i dont think im that bad looking, not much hair on top il give you but some girls dont mind that, so please ladys if youd be so kind to give me some feed back il take it all onboard itl be much aprisiated x"

there is a north east social in uk forum get your name down mate & you will meet people & who knows may get a meet out of it.

be yourself & yes be patient & remember there are thousands of single guys here so keep tying. once people get to know you & you get a meet you will be ok but get to the social.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

i have noticed a lot of the sucessful single males have one line profiles ,yet lots of meets . "

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/17784

And yet on this thread you say you have already had a successful meet and you are meeting them again soon.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/17784

And yet on this thread you say you have already had a successful meet and you are meeting them again soon. "

I suspect it's because THAT ^^^ thread was posted 7 days ago where as THIS thread was was posted 2 weeks ago

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/17784

Yes, the above thread was posted 7 days ago..saying a succesful meet was had by all.

Three days ago on this thread it was posted that there has been no meets.

I was surprised to hear of you lack of success as you appear to have a top quality profile!

"

One liners make me wonder if they can keep going longer than they took to type it! "

most of them can't lol

» Add a new message to this topic