FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im scott, not new here but feel new as i find it very hard to speak with any ladies on here, well more to the point, gain a reply, i believe i suffer from 2 things, the high number of competition, which means ladies can quite easily get away without having a photo, and stating at they wont talk to a guy if they dont! and also theres a lot of wee rats on here who seem to just piss ladies off and make it harder for the rest of us! any advice anyone could offer would be great as im a completely genuine guy whose here to have fun with likeminded women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome back to Fab!

Your profile is good, apart from the from the negative stuff, which could be re-written or removed, in my opinion.

Largely you're needing some friends and plenty of sex. I'd encourage you seek these two things out separately, and clubs and fab should be good for that.

It's important to be able to keep your head above the crap that may surface, whether it's lack of something happening, bad experiences/whatever. With FAb, only persistence really pays off, coupled with offering what others want, and targeted efforts.

Good people find each other, so remain on the lookout. When I was in Scotland two weeks ago I was a little limited with time, but there are some clubs, and I'd suggest visiting clubs as an exploratory gesture, not pressurising yourself to get sex.

Review your profile, change it often, and focus your attention on people who are looking for someone like you. As long as you continue to be respectful, and brush aside any negative feedback or lack of perceived progress, you'll in fact be making progress. Many give up along the way, but tenacity pays off.

Good luck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic