FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi dude and dudettes

Hi dude and dudettes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all! Im new to this site but not the scene. Im an geniue attractive male from the northwest. I've spent years hiding my private life from friends and family, fearing the worse if they found out. im now starting to lighten up alittle and getting out meeting likeminded people, which believe me is amazing and very reassuring. I have had gfs and family who have repeatedly pointed out how 'abnormal' my sex drive is. Well they can all sod off, as i have liberated myself. Has anyone else felt like this or was made to feel likr this?. I visit my local swingerclub alot 'toga toga' in northwich (have you been?) and have made alot of of good friends. I was really unsure about joining a swingers/sex contact site, but i was the same about the sex club. I didnt know what to expect when i went for the first time, but the couple who run it are really very kind, helpful and made me feel comfortable. Im still feeling a little out of my depth here, but im sure i will meet plenty of likeminded people. howz my profile looking? cheers si xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all! Im new to this site but not the scene. Im an geniue attractive male from the northwest. I've spent years hiding my private life from friends and family, fearing the worse if they found out. im now starting to lighten up alittle and getting out meeting likeminded people, which believe me is amazing and very reassuring. I have had gfs and family who have repeatedly pointed out how 'abnormal' my sex drive is. Well they can all sod off, as i have liberated myself. Has anyone else felt like this or was made to feel likr this?. I visit my local swingerclub alot 'toga toga' in northwich (have you been?) and have made alot of of good friends. I was really unsure about joining a swingers/sex contact site, but i was the same about the sex club. I didnt know what to expect when i went for the first time, but the couple who run it are really very kind, helpful and made me feel comfortable. Im still feeling a little out of my depth here, but im sure i will meet plenty of likeminded people. howz my profile looking? cheers si xx"
What a lovely looking guy and excellent profile. Good that you are totally up front - so many aren't. Good luck on here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic