FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 6 months but no celebration

6 months but no celebration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I made it to six months, yee hah.

So a review of it so far ...

Virtually no friends. Those I thought I had are deserting me. Almost never have any replies to the hundreds of messages I've sent, most just deleted. No meets. No verifications. No winks. No fabbed pictures.

So, its going pretty well all told. Thanks everyone. I'm so happy and fulfilled for the time I've spent here getting to this milestone or is it a millstone?

Here's to the next six months ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Your profile re-write isn't going to make things any better to be brutally honest. But whatever.....

You've been here long enough to know how it works, no pics on profile, avatar pic or private gallery = negligible chance or any success.

No one is obliged to respond to any messages they receive.

Stock (copy and paste) messages get picked up on very quickly (especially if you are casting your net far and wide frequently i.e. sending hundreds of messages)

Everyone has preferences. Don't get upset when you don't fit them.

Only looking for single women or FF couples. Limiting your pool of potential playmates even further, especially amongst the most sought after groups on here.

Further to the above point, you don't appear to have done anything to stand out. Work it out for yourself.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try moving with the times...unfortunately people are still living in the days when it was small adverts in newspapers, with no pic and a small amount of text.

they are commonly not getting meets...perhaps look at the profiles that are working and learn at least how to make a profile

peeps on here dont meet the unknown...

lack of input and effort usually means same back!

Big part on here is building up conversation, and regular contact prior to meeting someone...chances be greater then...but still got have patience on here and a good approach

Happy Anniversary, hope you have a great day x

Yes, I take on board everything you guys have said and thank you.

Looking at my profile now is not representative of what has been displayed since I joined. My profile text has been regularly updated, at least every month, has been critiqued and adjusted following comments from both men and women, photos including a profile photo have always been displayed and others made available if requested, photos have not been "cock shots" at anytime, more they have been clothed or underwear body shots and updated every so often. Private or friends photos have been more risqué of course. Face photos have been sent with many of the messages, especially if asked for in the posters profile.

I have NEVER sent cut and paste messages, each has been tailored to the OP's profile text, I have never re-messaged when I get no reply, I have always answered any messages or winks I get either with a message or a wink as seems appropriate. I have fabbed many photo's.

I have always been polite, I have never lied in any message or in my profile, I have always tried to ensure spellings and grammar are correct, never used "txt spq", (sic), never one line "Wanna see my, do my, suck my", messages. Creative and humorous maybe, but I have never lied or promised anything I can't or wouldn't deliver, never been blatently rude or slagged anyone off.

And I know the difference between 'whose' and 'who's', 'their' and 'there', 'your' and 'you're', 'fewer' and 'less' and use them appropriately. "The student said the teacher is an idiot", means something completely different to "The student, said the teacher, is an idiot". Punctuation is important and can change the meaning of something, radically. I always try to get mine write. That's a spelling joke by the way.

I have taken part in many forum posts but almost always find the next post to mine has nothing to say about or do with my post, even though mine follows the one directly above, OK, but it gets tedious eventually and many times mine is the closing post. I rarely go into the chat rooms, endless wank cameras isn't my thing.

I have always made clear I can travel and/or can accommodate, but not on the first meet, that should/would be anywhere both parties agree on as suggested by the guidance, common sense and many profile texts, "after all there has to be safety and an attraction".

Yes I am seeking in only one or two types, F or FF, but so are many other men and women. I understand I am limiting my search to only the most popular types, but surely that is my choice? And limiting it further to non-smokers. I am not looking to shag my way through the site. I would like to find someone for quality time rather than just a quick time. And I am not a member just here but over a range of different types of sites.

I am busy with my work, my real life, as are many other people here and shagging is not the only thing I'm looking for. Good conversation, banter, risqué at times (maybe) is fun but it's been hard work keeping a conversation going sometimes except for the one or two friends that do respond.

Overall it is a six months celebration of my time here, a late night post after a hard but successful weekends work and I was very tired, no excuse maybe and certainly not the correct time to write my forum post and rewrite my profile. But we all have off days and coming home to find no messages was just the icing on the cake. Oh no, that's not true, I did have 25 odd from ebay about watched items or goods I had bought, but they seem to be computer generated, they never message back when I ask if I can see their private parts, , ooops txt spq! Ooops, txt spq again, doh!

The replies I have had here to this my latest forum post are just about the most attention I have had in my six months here and I can see the humour in the last post "Happy anniversary", thanks Miss Julie. I might just break out the pear cider for a celebratory tipple.

As you can see from this post it's unlikely that my profile would have been just a run of the mill, boring, copied from someone else, one long or even short paragraph, not taking into account comments or recommendations, messages would have been unlikely to be cut and paste, grammar and spelling probably correct, being able to hold a conversation given the chance would have probably made my messages interesting and more than a one line or one subject message. I have even constructed poems from the OP's profile text in the past.

Funny how whining men threatening to leave because it's not working for them and I haven't threatened that, yet, get the 'Good bye, Good riddance, Less competition' treatment, but women get the "Don't go, We'll miss you" begging treatment, but that's life, I'm just pointing that out.

And why does becoming a site supporter, (and you will notice I am a Gold supporter), so you can see who has visited your profile then allow you to stop your visit to someone else's profile showing in their "Who's looked at me list". 'Pay now to see who's visited you but you can't then see who's visited you', at least not those that hide anyway. Strange.

So you can see I'm still a bit tender. I'm not going away, "Oh go on, please, Leave us in peace, More for me", I'm not looking for sympathy, "Yes you are". I didn't expect "Don't go", but it made a few of you look anyway. Although none of the four of you, and at least one has looked, possibly two from your comments, have looked at my profile, don't show as having looked unless you used a second couples profile to check me out of course.

Wish he'd clear off and stop writing

Is that your re written profile?

Not really, a combination of some old ones tweaked about a bit, but incorporating what several members suggested was acceptable. Maybe not acceptable then?

And obviously not my post in the forum

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Some constructive advice....

Probably a few too many crotch shots. Try different poses and pics of different parts of you.

Hi, ok thanks, will do, just had some advice from someone else so I'll try to sort that out over next few days

get a face pic on

get a verification by meet,,,,, that requires you making an effort and perhaps attending some of the many socials that are advertised.

Get yourself to a club can't go wrong with meeting people there. It's a face to face with genuine people.

"Get yourself to a club can't go wrong with meeting people there. It's a face to face with genuine people. "

agree...... however don't go with an expectation to play as its down to individual personality's to click

"Get yourself to a club can't go wrong with meeting people there. It's a face to face with genuine people. "

» Add a new message to this topic