FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fresh meat!

Fresh meat!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been able to join the forum as 168hrs have now expired

I'm new to this so any tips or meets grateful haha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

bet tip i can think off is : get up to London! hehe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been able to join the forum as 168hrs have now expired

I'm new to this so any tips or meets grateful haha! "

Get out while you can.. or you'll waste you life away.. cybering.

Right must dash, must go do some work...

You're hot ^^^^

mmmmm very nice x

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I'm new to this so any tips or meets grateful haha! "

Be nice, play nice, respect people...take part in the forums and do not take things personally or too much at heart. Avoid the shouty letters on your profile and honestly just by saying 'Genuine people only.' you've rubbed me the wrong way and will be attracting exactly the crowd you do not want to attract. Your pics are very good although a bit repetitive and similar. You already have a Veri but are not displaying it...suspicious and strange for someone so new on this site (this is how people will react - personally because I am out of you age preference I do not care that you display it or not...those you want to attract will).

Just first impressions... Good luck!

Be nice, play nice, respect people...take part in the forums and do not take things personally or too much at heart. Avoid the shouty letters on your profile and honestly just by saying 'Genuine people only.' you've rubbed me the wrong way and will be attracting exactly the crowd you do not want to attract. Your pics are very good although a bit repetitive and similar. You already have a Veri but are not displaying it...suspicious and strange for someone so new on this site (this is how people will react - personally because I am out of you age preference I do not care that you display it or not...those you want to attract will).

Just first impressions... Good luck!"

How have I rubbed you up the wrong way?

How have I rubbed you up the wrong way?"

If you had rubbed bambi up you would know

If you had rubbed bambi up you would know "

How? lol

If you had rubbed bambi up you would know

How? lol"

No messing around straight to the point but a lovely lady

Just be a gent mate dont be rude or pushy unless they like that sort of thing but thats a rarity also just because most of the time you might not get a reply the women on here are bombarded by blokes every second just be patient and things will work out

Good luck

Ok thank you ^^^

» Add a new message to this topic