FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > still waiting for first meet

still waiting for first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on and off fab now for a the past 3 months meet some really nice people on herejust finding it hard to get meets ddon't no if my age is an issue or not but hay you can never keep a good dog down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

You're looking for FF couples and women these are the two hardest things to find in swinging.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You're looking for FF couples and women these are the two hardest things to find in swinging. "

Is FF a myth

Bristol

"You're looking for FF couples and women these are the two hardest things to find in swinging.

Is FF a myth "

We have got to know two that real in the SE, one is a "sort of" one who both have partners but come together as a FF profile.

The other are a true FF and go to clubs and organise events etc.

So yes, they are real but in such minimal numbers I'm not sure it counts :p

"You're looking for FF couples and women these are the two hardest things to find in swinging.

Is FF a myth

We have got to know two that real in the SE, one is a "sort of" one who both have partners but come together as a FF profile.

The other are a true FF and go to clubs and organise events etc.

So yes, they are real but in such minimal numbers I'm not sure it counts :p"

I need to hunt them down

Bristol

the added kicker is neither of them meet single guys im afraid :P

so from a FF perspective who meet single guys I have yet to see any!

"the added kicker is neither of them meet single guys im afraid :P

"

Now you tell me

I understand it's such a small proportion of single females on fab but it's not just singles females and ff I wouldn't mind meeting couples aswell il just have to keep trying and see where it gets me

Bristol

"I understand it's such a small proportion of single females on fab but it's not just singles females and ff I wouldn't mind meeting couples aswell il just have to keep trying and see where it gets me "

Might be worth adding MF couples to what you're looking for ? you would show up in searches for them too then

I have now thank you I will keep trying and see if I get any luck thanks for your help

Still waiting for my first MFFFFF

"Still waiting for my first MFFFFF

"

haha aren't we all

haha aren't we all "

I'm sure it's just around the corner

Bristol

"

I (Mr), had a good uni friend that was invited to a MFFFF once and well if you killed him the next day he would have said he lived the best life any man could ever live.

I (Mr), had a good uni friend that was invited to a MFFFF once and well if you killed him the next day he would have said he lived the best life any man could ever live.

"

Damn I went to the wrong Uni

"

lol if only some dreams could come true you never no

I think it's harder for single guys on here because I find that a lot of women on this have opinions that every guy on here is desperate im not push or desperate in anyway if I meet a few people on here and see where it goes id be cool with that I just find it's hard sometimes to try and show them you are a decent person its theway iv been brought up to be respectfully

Bristol

Honestly its all about the volume of guys to women/couples that meet guys the demand far outstrips the supply so unless swinging takes a huge upswing in popularity among women its always going to be around 10 guys to a woman who meets guys and thus very very difficult.

I wouldn't mind going to adam and eves in manchester a swinging club I mean im only 23 ir's a women I have been seeing now for 8 months as a regular fb she's 32 she got me into swinging and now im hooked tbh

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"the added kicker is neither of them meet single guys im afraid :P

"

Oh they exists, rarer than the elusive Bi-Females that play on first meet, but they do exist

"I think it's harder for single guys on here because I find that a lot of women on this have opinions that every guy on here is desperate im not push or desperate in anyway if I meet a few people on here and see where it goes id be cool with that I just find it's hard sometimes to try and show them you are a decent person its theway iv been brought up to be respectfully "

Not entirely true - yes there are some women that think "all" men are desperate (noticed one chatting on webcam in the chatroom to a friend sometime back about how the men are so desperate and she could get any man at any time to come round, take her out, buy her stuff and all she had to do was shag him).

But.. I think the real issue is down to demand and supply. Demand = women (low), Supply = men (stupid amounts of surplus). so the women realistically leave it u to the men to prove why she should meet them.

You will have to put your best foot forward and prove to your prospective meet why meeting you is worthwhile: remember, the aim of any first meet is to secure an invite back (unless you're only interested in just the one time then moving on)

If you're everything you believe you are, then the prospective meet in question will realise it and getting your invite back will be no problem - Happy Swinging!

The only way I have met as MFF is to meet both separately then introduce them to each other......I am guessing you could add more "F" the same way but never tried.....

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I think it's harder for single guys on here because I find that a lot of women on this have opinions that every guy on here is desperate im not push or desperate in anyway if I meet a few people on here and see where it goes id be cool with that I just find it's hard sometimes to try and show them you are a decent person its theway iv been brought up to be respectfully

Not entirely true - yes there are some women that think "all" men are desperate (noticed one chatting on webcam in the chatroom to a friend sometime back about how the men are so desperate and she could get any man at any time to come round, take her out, buy her stuff and all she had to do was shag him).

But.. I think the real issue is down to demand and supply. Demand = women (low), Supply = men (stupid amounts of surplus). so the women realistically leave it u to the men to prove why she should meet them.

You will have to put your best foot forward and prove to your prospective meet why meeting you is worthwhile: remember, the aim of any first meet is to secure an invite back (unless you're only interested in just the one time then moving on)

If you're everything you believe you are, then the prospective meet in question will realise it and getting your invite back will be no problem - Happy Swinging!"

By *ot_badMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Going to be honest here! 90% of people in here are not really that attractive, and yes as a single make you got no chance, however if your obese and ugly you will do well on here

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Going to be honest here! 90% of people in here are not really that attractive, and yes as a single make you got no chance, however if your obese and ugly you will do well on here"
charmer

Leeds

"Going to be honest here! 90% of people in here are not really that attractive, and yes as a single make you got no chance, however if your obese and ugly you will do well on herecharmer "

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Going to be honest here! 90% of people in here are not really that attractive, and yes as a single make you got no chance, however if your obese and ugly you will do well on here"

Of all the dumb things i've read on the forums.......this one comes close to topping the lot.

Leeds

Blah

Oh dear, you've taken offence to those 'am I hot' threads haven't you.

"Going to be honest here! 90% of people in here are not really that attractive, and yes as a single make you got no chance, however if your obese and ugly you will do well on here

Of all the dumb things i've read on the forums.......this one comes close to topping the lot."

Been on here past 4weeks, no luck at all any suggestions ..

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts so if you've quoted then thats gone too sorry

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

and rightly so

"

I'd have killed him out of pure jealousy

"Going to be honest here! 90% of people in here are not really that attractive, and yes as a single make you got no chance, however if your obese and ugly you will do well on herecharmer "

Hang on.. you posted.. then gave your own comments thumbs up??

» Add a new message to this topic