FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First visit to a club tonight

First visit to a club tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Making my first visit to a club tonight. Am a single male so going with no expectations and will just see how the night goes.

People have said just be myself but anyone got any tips to ease the nerves and help me to fit in?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't lurk! Smile at people and be friendly.

I go alone and the thing that puts me off most is guys hanging round looking shifty. All that's missing is the flasher mack!

I've met lots of lovely people just by chatting and being normal, no expectations just go with the flow. Hope you have a great time

Yes, thanks will have to move a little out of my comfort zone as I normally am the quiet one in the corner!

All this is new to me so hopefully find some friendly people to chat to and take me under their wings

Great advice Rowena2 i go by myself and chat to different couples or other singles and a good night is had by all,even if nothing happens,there is always next time you see them.

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

If you just sit there staring at people you won't get any joy. Mingle and chat to people. Good luck. X

The bar area is a good place to people watch, then have a wander round, but as rowena says, don't lurk, have a good time

Which is the best club to go to in the south west as a single ladie?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Don't lurk! Smile at people and be friendly.

I go alone and the thing that puts me off most is guys hanging round looking shifty. All that's missing is the flasher mack!

I've met lots of lovely people just by chatting and being normal, no expectations just go with the flow. Hope you have a great time "

Well thanks everyone for all the advice. Just got home from a great night. Only mistake is I got there too early but once everyone else arrived was made to feel welcome and got involved.

Great staff at Adam & Eves, everyone really friendly and encouraged to take an active part.

To anyone who is a little nervous like I was, just go for it move out of that comfort zone and you WILL enjoy.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

glad to hear that you had a great time.

Smashing. Great to hear you had a fun evening. See, it's not so scary after all xx

» Add a new message to this topic