FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to this need feedback to get up and running!

New to this need feedback to get up and running!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

Would really appreciate if i could get some feedback on how to catch attention of women on here, realise there are loads of guys on here looking for the same thing! Any comments will be greatly appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi everyone,

Would really appreciate if i could get some feedback on how to catch attention of women on here, realise there are loads of guys on here looking for the same thing! Any comments will be greatly appreciated! "

You say you would like older women, younger women but prefer women your own age. Think you need to make a decision on this! You are young that may have a bearing on here.

As always said in these type of threads get rid of the cock shot, all women know what they look like - save it for private pics.

Failing that read some of the many, many threads on this subject

Best of luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bland and uninspiring. Doesn't sell you or make you stand out in anyway. The bit about younger or older just sounds a bit desperate.

Look at the profiles of some of the successful males on here and see just how far your's falls short compared to those.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Someone posts this thread every 7.5 mins, show some initiative and read them.

Boring profile, crap pics. It's you vs 1000s of other single men. What makes you stand out?

Nuttin'

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Confused is all I can say.

Read your profile back to yourself, as it is all over the place.

If you go to clubs enjoy them!

Use some punctuation in your profile as well.

» Add a new message to this topic