FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new account time?

new account time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *CM3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hi, so ive had this account for over a year... I stopped using it due to being in a relationship. I've been using the account again now for a couple of months, and have not yet had a meet or been verified. Would it be an idea to just start again?? Suggestions and opinions welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why would you need a whole New profile. Just update this one.

Chelmsford

"Why would you need a whole New profile. Just update this one. "

Because I've noticed some people seem less likely to take me seriously, because the account is so old and un verified... So wondered of a new account might help?

Thanks for the reply..

And just noticed im in "introductions" and haven't said hello..

Hi everybody haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you get out there yourself out there is I believe a fab social at eurekas tonight not that far from you or attend clubs or other social get to know people out some effort in

Chelmsford

I have been to tease 2 a couple of times with a young lady I used to see.. I've only really just started to use the forum on this site, and only just found the meetings bit

So hopefully will be having some better luck from now on

Thank you for the heads up on the social too

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

It's the person behind the profile that gets the meets...a new profile is still you ....the same you as on this one..... Get me lol

Chelmsford

"It's the person behind the profile that gets the meets...a new profile is still you ....the same you as on this one..... Get me lol "

Haha, thats a valid point! The thing is I dont struggle with banter etc in the real world, and have a healthy sex life allready thanks to a situation of "mutual convenience". Hopefully now as I use more of the site and more often, things will improve

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I admit I'd not likely take someone with an account over a year but unverified with no explanation serious and assume they where a time waster. Yes I know its wrong but so would a lot of others!!

Maybe try updating the profile and explain as you've said in your post why it's an old account.

Whichever way you play it welcome to fab and happy swinging x

Chelmsford

"I admit I'd not likely take someone with an account over a year but unverified with no explanation serious and assume they where a time waster. Yes I know its wrong but so would a lot of others!!

Maybe try updating the profile and explain as you've said in your post why it's an old account.

Whichever way you play it welcome to fab and happy swinging x"

Think I will add an explanation to my profile.

Thanks.x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Think if your profile is clear, and you aim to get a verification asap, then you'll overcome the barrier that some have, where they won't accept email or consider someone who's not verified, or unverified and a longer term member.

You've got good social skills, so think you'll get over that one very well. Creating a new profile etc, is too much work, when you'll still need to get verified for many users anyway.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic