FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help me improve my profile

Help me improve my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have done everything I can think of for my profile but when I comes down to it I'm terrible at writing about my self.

Please help all comments welcome.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would you really meet a 99 year old?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I have done everything I can think of for my profile but when I comes down to it I'm terrible at writing about my self.

Thanks"

Well it's your profile. Your time to sell yourself. You make the effort, no one does it for you. You only get out of the site what you put in. The part you have about waiting for group meets; you may have a long wait there.

There are hundreds of threads on this subject of profiles, read them

Good luck

try not taking obvious bathroom pics

better angles

if the phone or camera has a self timer use it

plenty of clubs in ur area I think..get out there,some actual meetings in clubs may help show others that u are serious about meeting

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

profile seems desperate.

pics are shit.

to have success u need to be yourself get out to some clubs and socials ansd be patient

Hmmmm

Not looking for single guys BUT will meet tv/ts AND bisexual - a bit of a contradiction I would say

Also the dreaded 'bathroom' pic is so offputting to people n the other pic isn't very flattering either

Just my thoughts but if you feel happy with it then it's fine

"I have done everything I can think of for my profile but when I comes down to it I'm terrible at writing about my self.

Thanks"

don't mention your age, it just shows, it bothers you, people can see your age x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's not really bad - relax. It's just tough sometimes for you single guys to get the action that you deserve.

There's a spelling mistake 'convosation' instead of conversation, so that's an easy correction: saves readers being distracted.

Try to get a facial photo that someone else takes, if poss, as you'll look much more relaxed and approachable. And smile - it creates much more warmth in others, when they view a smiling face. I like how you look. The general photo advice is to have a range of pics, that give others a good feel for how attractive they find you.

Work on how you can emphasise your maturity, rather than cover your age, as this puts their attention on whatever you include, positive or negative. Age is not an issue for many of us, but is for some: to those who may think you're not right for them, they'll probably have skipped over you, anyway.

Add in any details of swinging experience, and specifically what makes you stand out - why are you a great catch etc? Maybe add info about your cock too. Cover the details of what area you're interested and able to travel to as well.

Overall, use your profile to sell you. Good luck! Sophie

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all of the advice. Points taken and trying to change the odd little bit.

Thanks again

» Add a new message to this topic