FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Gent, photographer, pleasure seeker

Gent, photographer, pleasure seeker

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I thought it might be good to introduce myself.

First off my name is Mark.

My profile maybe new on here but I was previously part of a couple profile called SandMtogether.

We had found our local swingers club and visited mainly to be watched. But that soon turned into swinging with some stunning couples! I still love the club for its social side too but it would be nice to find someone to share the club fun with.

Now I am single, not due to anything with swinging but other matters. We had both found so much that we liked regarding sex and things we'd love to to, so my adventures continue on this profile!

I've realised as a single male I am one of probably thousands. So what makes me different? I'm not so sure. I am here after sex just like everyone else.. But my idea of good sex isn't just to turn up, get laid, and leave. I'm not into greedy girls or gang bangs. Let me tell you what I like.

Flirting, to build up the excitement before we actually even touch. Arouse the senses. I love to flirt in public so I can see that look in your eyes that says you want to take me now.. I like to wait. I like to tease. And when we do get somewhere more private (or somewhere we can be watched without getting into trouble) I like to take my time with foreplay. Bringing you to the brink of orgasm over and over again. Frustrating? Yes, but on e you get the orgasm it is sooooo intense it is worth all the flirting, teasing and waiting!

I like my women to not only be beautiful, but intelligent, smart, classy and act like a lady. I prefer my women in lingerie and heels than being naked. Heels while lying on a bed drives me crazy!

As I like to tease, and I know you would want to just grab me and take me, I like a little light restraining, just so I know I am in control. I like to play with toys with you and use things to stimulate you all over. Blindfolds help increase the stimulation. My main pleasure isn't from me getting my end away, but seeing your pleasure increase more and more before finally you having such an orgasm when I do too.

For these reasons, I want only a select few women to meet, women who I can get to know a little more to find out what gets them going. The more I know you the better I can tease and please you.

I'm up for trying new things too, within reason obviously.

So tell me about your fantasies, what turns you on, what excites you, and let me see if I can make it happen for you.

Interested? Get in touch.

Mark x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic