FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Real Girl's VS Tgirl's

Real Girl's VS Tgirl's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to chat to some real girls about why it is so hard for a straight guy to get a date with a girl but so much easier to get one with a tgirl...8 out of 10 guys asking to meet me are straight.Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because there are some straight guys who don't want anyway to know they are bi sexual and I suspect that would include T-girls and TV's

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I've gathered that much myself but what is it that real girl don't do or do that makes guys want a tgirl instead? This is a site to meet for sex, yet it's like hard work to even get a date or even a reply of a real girl.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Yes I've gathered that much myself but what is it that real girl don't do or do that makes guys want a tgirl instead? This is a site to meet for sex, yet it's like hard work to even get a date or even a reply of a real girl."

There are a lot fewer women here compared to men.

"Yes I've gathered that much myself but what is it that real girl don't do or do that makes guys want a tgirl instead? This is a site to meet for sex, yet it's like hard work to even get a date or even a reply of a real girl."

For me it's nothing to do with what they will or won't do it's just that I've chatted and got on with them and find them attractive. All the tgirls I've met have been a great laugh and far more down to earth than a lot of th women on here, easier to talk to and more about having mutual fun rather than demanding things.

my first meet with a tgirl was a kinky photoshoot, was great fun, would love to do it again sometime

Ah so you want to meet women! Gotcha, guessing maybe not many are interested

» Add a new message to this topic