FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > ok here goes

ok here goes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anyoufeelme OP   Man  over a year ago

near you

Ladies - would you be kind enough to confirm the good and bad points about my profile

thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok...what stood out for me:

You're asking for ladies to give you feedback, claim to be straight but looking for male on male fun.

You're single but can't accommodate, there may be a good reason but some clue why you can't may be helpful.

I don't want to sound negative but the "red flags" clouded me from seeing anything positive. That's just my opinion others may offer further comments.

Good luck.

near you

thanks for the feedback

I think the male on male actions comes from dipping my toe in the water and to be honest not really sure what i want to experiance .. all i know at this stage im happy to find a new open and honest direction ..

ref can not accom - I am a single dad.

lose the cock shot, face or body shot will be preferred, if they want to see it, you can send it in a message, but seeing it on a single guys profile does put quite a few off.

best of luck while your here

"lose the cock shot, face or body shot will be preferred, if they want to see it, you can send it in a message, but seeing it on a single guys profile does put quite a few off.

best of luck while your here "

I say, keep the cock shot, but add more pics, body shot at least, don't have to show face on your profile if you don't want.

Cock shots are ok, so long as there are other pics there.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

when a guys profile does not say too much and says cannot accom i have alarm bells ringing in my head as well so i ask if married or single..........that usually has a few people thinking about telling the truth as most guys on here are married and the wife dont know

By *ardnWettCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

You should never lie to your own or potential partners x

near you

im intrested in the thoughts - funny how shallow people can be - im a single dad trying to do the best for my kids -- it seems you have to have an open door for people to take you for what they want you to be ..

fact - this is my world and i play with my rules..

thanks for the feedback so far

Why ask for people's advice then get the hump when they give it?

The fact is there are hundreds of single men on site and they get a hard time.

You've said here you're a single dad, so there's nothing to stop you including that in your profile. As most people have children living at home, therefore don't want strangers traipsing through their homes, they"ll understand that you can't accommodate and won't hold it against you!

I'd like to know how you intend to soft swap on your own!

Again, saying you're straight but looking for man on man fun IS confusing: but hey, as you rightly state, it's your world and you play by your rules.

Good luck with that!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"im intrested in the thoughts - funny how shallow people can be - im a single dad trying to do the best for my kids -- it seems you have to have an open door for people to take you for what they want you to be ..

fact - this is my world and i play with my rules..

thanks for the feedback so far"

all power to you playing by ur rules. but if thats the case why bother what people think of your profile??? people have gave their opinons and have been thanked but brushed off .as the old saying goes dont ask for someones opinion if you dont wanna hear it .im not at all impling you should take on all the advise but keep in mind what ppl have pointed out as may well save you down the line wondering why youve not had meny replies . at the end of the day there are no right and wrong profiles and your profile is just that YOUR own profile .if you are happy with info ,pics ect it contains then thats all that matters

» Add a new message to this topic