FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Tyne and Wear

Tyne and Wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am new to swinging and not had the change to meet any 1 yet any 1 point me in the right way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

create a profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"create a profile."

Ditto

PS Love the rope work

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Awww the comedy classics are in the house..... sarcasm is the lowest form of whit - babes your best of looking in local area by doing searches.... That that are ugly enough and funny enough use the forums..... As they love to pick on the newbies by TRYING to be funny when actually they just make a complete Doylem of themselves ..... Geordie slang for you 2 silly ppl I suggest you look the word up.....

Anyways welcome to fab....look in your local area I'm sure you will find the type of ppl you want to meet

Happy hunting

By *ovable roguesCouple  over a year ago

GATESHEAD

"Awww the comedy classics are in the house..... sarcasm is the lowest form of whit - babes your best of looking in local area by doing searches.... That that are ugly enough and funny enough use the forums..... As they love to pick on the newbies by TRYING to be funny when actually they just make a complete Doylem of themselves ..... Geordie slang for you 2 silly ppl I suggest you look the word up.....

Anyways welcome to fab....look in your local area I'm sure you will find the type of ppl you want to meet

Happy hunting "

pmsl .... true words xx

» Add a new message to this topic