FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi everyone!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well my name is john, I’m 18.............................................and that’s where people stop well yes I’m 18 I have had 18 years on this earth, 4 years for early development, 7 years of basic learning, 3+ years of social interaction and 4 years of sexual realisation. but even a wine that has only been left for a few years can still taste just as good if not better than a wine that has spent more time on this earth and tastes like vinegar.

Sorry for the rant and granted there are good reasons out there for why there is an age limit. but in the cases where I have had a reply saying I am simply too young I haven’t just stopped and ignored them I have continued to chat and have fun because a sex meet at the end of the day does not compare to a fun conversation....granted I’m a virgin I’m biased

well that’s a little about me, not much is it? well I am bad at describing myself that’s the reason for photos :P. although I don’t really care for appearances and to those people who think a guy who is 18 isn’t going to want to talk or meet with an older person think again, don’t make presumptions simply because of my age. I think if some one is funny or interesting in some way i.e. has a personality then they deserve their own merit, (yes I know the whole “I only care about personality” thing is flawed what I mean is I am vain but only to a limited extent)

And finally if anyone has time I would love some comments about my profile or this intro here i will accept criticisms with a smile and then secretly stick my tongue out to your back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks Mr Wolf and welcome to Fab

However, one comment id like to make with regards to your line:

"and to those people who think a guy who is 18 isn’t going to want to talk or meet with an older person think again, don’t make presumptions simply because of my age"

I think you will find that its the other way around, nothing more gross than younger vs older and you will find that i dont contact youngsters as ive no desire to, but since registering in October, ive had probably twice the number of months ive been on here contact me and think that a child with no experience can satisfy a mature woman of 49, and no i dont want to try it and there are quite a few on here that feel the same, specially those that have had kids

*groans* i know but like the young naive person i am i just hoped that maybe there were people out there that just wernt sure, but i understand the reaction from someone who has children but i would like the chance to try, what i mean is i know i will probably be bad at sex.......what am i saying i will be terriable im a virgin. but for other things i would like to remain hopeful that i have the skills (best way i can express it) to pleasure a woman...........i reeeeely hope im not kidding myself

Hello there...

If you are genuinely an 18 yr old...

If you are genuinely a virgin...

My little poppet ...dont come on sites like this sweetheart...do normal things that 18 yr old lads do......if you are genuinely what you say you are...dont do this...

Wishing you well..but in enjoying a more "normal" teenage life...not swinging...

lol dont worry i am genuine and i enjoy being here reading different people's posts and just the general chat i wouldent be able to do this in real life :P im sorry but being 18 and out of shape and not popular leaves alot to be desired so i prefer being here where personality matters (in most cases :P)

well i think, at 18 you are free to start being an adult and making your own decisions and if one of those is to try a site like this .... then why not is what i say ..... there are girls/women of varying ages on here and as long as you are not hurting anyone, then what does it matter whether you choose to see what this site is about at 18 or 88.....after all you will prob move on if you dont get any joy from it ......

"well i think, at 18 you are free to start being an adult and making your own decisions and if one of those is to try a site like this .... then why not is what i say ..... there are girls/women of varying ages on here and as long as you are not hurting anyone, then what does it matter whether you choose to see what this site is about at 18 or 88.....after all you will prob move on if you dont get any joy from it ...... "

OOOhhh....the mum in me just came out....couldn't help it...

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i agree with all of the above i certainl know that am 18yr old could not satisfy me at all, and i do think that you are on the wrong site for your age..... there shoud be an age limit for swinging sites as the younger age group have not had enough sexual experience at that age.... maybe some have but i certainly would not meet a guy that age like my guys 40 to 55

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"lol dont worry i am genuine and i enjoy being here reading different people's posts and just the general chat i wouldent be able to do this in real life :P im sorry but being 18 and out of shape and not popular leaves alot to be desired so i prefer being here where personality matters (in most cases :P)"

Being out of shape has nothing to do with you being a virgin

Who says your not popular? Many people don't have many friends but they make an effort to talk when they go out.

Ok.... I'll give you a very honest answer to your quandry on here.

You are far toooooo young for 90% of the people on here. Those with children tend not to play with young people as they are either younger than their kids or near their ages and to most of us (not all), it's just too bloody weird.

If you really want to do this, contact the younger couples and singles for advice and chats.

Get used to rejection. Most single men on sites like this get 85% rejections and thats just the way it is. Supply and demand means that single women get the most mail and couples get the next.

Take into account the fact that you are under the age limit for most peoples radar and that you can't accommodate and that you are admitting you are a virgin, you are going to struggle and some men have taken over a year to get a meet through swinging sites.

If you are looking at swinging to lose your virginity........ don't. As someone with no sexual experience and being so young, I would wonder if you have the emotional capacity to swing. It's an hobby where honesty and total trust is the key and you will get very little or no emotion from those that you play with. You can't mix emotion with swinging.

I struggle to understand how someone with no experience can grasp the concept of swinging and understand exactly what it takes to do it. If you are looking for couples, you need to be able to perform in front of other men! Can you?

If you are looking for a teacher, you are going to have even more problems. Swingers don't generally have the time or the inclination to 'teach', they are after fun and frolics.

There are those on this site that will seek younger men, but you are going to be pushing those age boundaries as well.

By defination, swinging is a hobby for those in extremely strong relationships, those with life experience and those that tend to be secure and wise enough (and with age comes wisdom) to understand what swinging is and what it does for a relationship.

If you are still wanting to do it.... try and find a social that will take you at your age (mine I'm afraid are all over 25) and go, chat, mingle and make friends. Once you have some swinging friends, you can ask for help and assistance, meet their friends, get a circle of acquaintances and try and go from there.

I have to say, good luck...... but personally, I think you ought to work on your self esteem (everyone can be popular) and go out, as a normal 18 year old, and have some fun!

[Removed by poster at 29/03/10 19:08:51]

"[Removed by poster at 29/03/10 19:08:51]"
Total agreement...Madchick..eloquently put...I just sounded like...a soppy mummy mummy monster...

well i must say thankyou to all but it seems you have a misconception of me, i dont have a low self esteem i have friends just no one to chat with about these kinds of acts to be honest i have come to terms with not getting a meet on here, it donent bother me because eventhough i have been rejected i can still chat to one or two people on here and thats fine. im not on here to lose my virginity infact....yep i wont im happy to not have sex like this. i am happy with the banter and chat that i see on here.

i must say i realy do apriciate the help i have recieved you dont have to act like second parents or teach me but you are already trying to and i realy must say thankyou. im not emotionaly unstable.....well i dont think i am :D i just want to find fun people to talk to maybe explore who i can be without the social limitations which modern day collage live has put on me, but isent that why we are here? simply to find like minded people because we cant just go reound the workplace disgussing these things?? well school=friends therefore i cant talk about this stuff or even act like who i want to be. to be honest i dont know who that is yet the furthest i have gone before is writing my iner fantasies on a different forum but it grows boring simply providing wanking material to a bunch of guys, to be honest i dont even know why i am writing this i guess i dident want you to think i was just another lonly teen with virginity issues well i guess thats it for now

"*groans* i know but like the young naive person i am i just hoped that maybe there were people out there that just wernt sure, but i understand the reaction from someone who has children but i would like the chance to try, what i mean is i know i will probably be bad at sex.......what am i saying i will be terriable im a virgin. but for other things i would like to remain hopeful that i have the skills (best way i can express it) to pleasure a woman...........i reeeeely hope im not kidding myself

"

it isnt wholly the fact that i have children, it is the fact that i think people should stick with their own age groups not mess around with people half their age, I dont agree with older vs younger at all i think its sick and gross. On another site im on, theres a comment "if you are old enough to be their parent, they are too young" so personally if i was looking for someone for more permanent, anyone below 35-36 is too young cos i could have given birth to it, but in reality id much prefer late 40's early 50's.

As to your comment further down, unfit fat unpopular, bollocks, ive an unfit 60 yr old man i see that could knock socks off a fit bloke, so that has nothing to do with it, thinking with what hangs between your legs is your age group attitude as you lack the social/life skills/experience to know that its what between your ears that is the biggest sex organ. If you think the be and end all of satisfying someone is just the act of fucking, then you are sadly mistaken..

However on a lighter note, im very aware that some youngsters are "wise beyond their years" and i think there is one here and as has been said, if you want to be here its your choice.

I agree with the majority of what has been written here.

Although at 18 you're an adult, I too feel you should be doing "normal" teenage things: not swinging.

Most of us have limited time to play and getting to know experienced playmates takes time: teaching someone from scratch wouldn't suit many of us!

My youngest is 18: my mind couldn't deal with playing with someone so young, it would be wrong on so many levels for me. I also like the social aspect of swinging: where would a 49 year old woman and an 18 year old go?!!

Simply put I don't play with anyone young enough to be my son, or old enough to be my dad.

You do come across as a likable young man and you may get lucky on this site.

It is a matter of choices I know, but I can't help hoping you'll reconsider and look elsewhere.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"well i must say thankyou to all but it seems you have a misconception of me, i dont have a low self esteem i have friends just no one to chat with about these kinds of acts to be honest i have come to terms with not getting a meet on here, it donent bother me because eventhough i have been rejected i can still chat to one or two people on here and thats fine. im not on here to lose my virginity infact....yep i wont im happy to not have sex like this. i am happy with the banter and chat that i see on here.

i must say i realy do apriciate the help i have recieved you dont have to act like second parents or teach me but you are already trying to and i realy must say thankyou. im not emotionaly unstable.....well i dont think i am :D i just want to find fun people to talk to maybe explore who i can be without the social limitations which modern day collage live has put on me, but isent that why we are here? simply to find like minded people because we cant just go reound the workplace disgussing these things?? well school=friends therefore i cant talk about this stuff or even act like who i want to be. to be honest i dont know who that is yet the furthest i have gone before is writing my iner fantasies on a different forum but it grows boring simply providing wanking material to a bunch of guys, to be honest i dont even know why i am writing this i guess i dident want you to think i was just another lonly teen with virginity issues well i guess thats it for now"

I don't actually think you are another lonely teem with virginity issues but actually quite an intelligent and eloquant young man.

However, you were the one that stated previously you were unpopular but if you have friends, I'd personally tell you to talk about what 18 year olds talk about (I can't remember that far back so I have no idea)

Swinging is a lifestyle that is not for the faint hearted. You may have thought about it, you may have fantasied about it, you may have even written about it........ but with no sexual experience you have NO idea what it's really like.

I'd say, go out, get d*unk, have fun with ya mates. Get laid and come back in 3 or 4 years with some experience, if that is still what you want to do.

At that point, I think you will find people willing to meet and you can share experiences!

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic