FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Falkirk Friend

Falkirk Friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Howdy!

I'd like to pop in and introduce myself, now that I finally remembered to!

You can see my vitals on my profile, so a little bit of history. I'm new here, but not new to swinging. I spend a the better part of a year with my last girlfriend in America, and we had a lot of fun meeting other couples and singles there.

Sadly, that came to an end, and now I'm back in sunny Scotland, but now I've savoured the taste of such things, I'm looking to see what's around!

On the negative side, being a relatively young single guy rules me out for a whole lot of people, I never quite realised how hard it was from the other side. In addition, I can no longer use 'I have a Scottish accent!' as a positive quality, since everyone does around here!

Well, I'm sure I'll make some friends soon, I've already started talking to a few people that have made me feel welcome, I just thought I'd say hi to the forum goers too, I might hang out in here every so often.

-Alan

p.s. I noticed a lot of other posts in introductions asked for feedback, so I might as well request that if you see any obvious areas for improvement on my profile, tell me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome to Fab. hope you have lots of fun x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ta!

Already had some new people wanting to see more of my kilt! I thought it was just outside of the UK people liked them.

» Add a new message to this topic