FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New Couple In Teesside

New Couple In Teesside

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, We are Beckie And Kurt. We are a new couple to the site. We have been on here for a while but we had personal issues that stopped us from playing for a while. But we are back and ready to meet like minded woman and couples.

Beckie has been swinging since she was 18. Kurt is new to the scene so we are looking for a nice friendly couple or single female to help break him in. We are on the site daily and we are searching for that perfect profile to help. If you would like to chat or get to know each other better, send us a message. Preferably from people in Teesside or surrounding areas who can travel or accommodate. But if your not from the area and travel here often then also feel free to message.

Thanks for reading and we hope to get to know you all soon

Beckie and Kurt xx (KPNRS)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profiles update states your only looking for woman to sort your fella out as your a little unwell. Is this the case or you both playing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have MS so I have good days and bad days. I feel guilty when I am having a bad few weeks so I would like someone to become 'friends' with the Mr. And when Im well I will play too. I just dont want him missing out because I am ill. I dont know if that makes sense but because I am ill at a young age and he is young too (29) i dont want him missing out. BUT I WANNA PLAY TOO! I dont want too miss out either!

» Add a new message to this topic