FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > whats my chances?

whats my chances?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all, i've had my account a while but only recently uploaded pics. Now I'm looking for real meets. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated to help me get that all important first meet!

Thanks,

Ben

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is to sell yourself, ask if you were a lady or a couple would you be attracted to your profile, look at it from a female point of view, there are a huge amount of single males on here so the competition is fierce what makes you stand out. You could always try a club or a social to get to know people. There are numerous threads on this subject with some really good advice perhaps search for them and do some research

"hi all, i've had my account a while but only recently uploaded pics. Now I'm looking for real meets. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated to help me get that all important first meet!

Thanks,

Ben "

Real meets? As opposed to what?

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Only 1 picture and a cock one at that will put most off instantly. Your profile is all about you and limited at that. Put what you have to offer a couple or a girl not just what you are up for.

Try and make your pics as seductive as possible. A dark pic of your cocktail in the bathroom isn't screaming "come get me girls"

Lol cocktail.....stupid predictive text, clearly I meant cock. My bad.

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Your profile is to sell yourself, ask if you were a lady or a couple would you be attracted to your profile, look at it from a female point of view, there are a huge amount of single males on here so the competition is fierce what makes you stand out. You could always try a club or a social to get to know people. There are numerous threads on this subject with some really good advice perhaps search for them and do some research "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks, didn't expect so much advice so quickly! all taken onboard

Hmm on that note are flop/ semi cock shots acceptable?

I have one on my prof but only because I don't want to bare everything before a meet...I like to save the best for the day/ night

» Add a new message to this topic