FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > couple looking for some advice...

couple looking for some advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, we are new to fab swingers looking for a female to join us on a night out and then on to an after party of kinky,dirty fun! we are quite a good looking fun and open minded couple, but are baffled by the lack of interest, inbox replies. Does anybody else have this problem or is it something we are doing wrong - some guidance would be much appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you will find that a lot of single women wouldn't feel safe in such a scenario with complete strangers. It takes a lot of confidence to meet a couple on ones own even for just a social . Maybe eave any mention of kinky fun at a party afterwards until the second meeting?

Honestly. Your not verified and you mention nothing about what you can do for your unicorn - they are soooooo rare can pick almost anyone on this site. Your profile is simply all about what you want and nothing about what you can offer your rare lady. Your a mixed couple, not everyone's cup of tea and your profile screams arrogance rather than confidence with the question 'why have we not met anyone yet?' It takes time and effort - have you thought how you would make your unicorn feel like a sexual goddess we are not here just for your pleasure - just being honest and no offence intended. The lady of your couple is stunning and I'm sure the man is too. Although your pics are fun ' the grizzly face' pic would do nothing for me!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi guys...

Personally, I think that your best bet of getting anything like this to happen, is to get to a couple of socials and chat with ladies. People who you've built a relationship will be much more comfortable and trusting.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice! it is our first time, we were looking to meet first and get to know that person before jumping in, I think we need a profile revamp!

Like bi baby mentioned, I see a lot of couples thinking women will be lining up for them once they make themselves available and it's totally not like that. 'Unicorns' are called unicorns for a reason lol, and they get to take their pick from hundreds of couples. We've personally never had any luck online, we use this site just for swinging. The threesome fun comes from single women that already know us and are comfortable...then they find out I'm bi and hubby ain't too shabby and it just goes from there.

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"Honestly. Your not verified and you mention nothing about what you can do for your unicorn - they are soooooo rare can pick almost anyone on this site. Your profile is simply all about what you want and nothing about what you can offer your rare lady. Your a mixed couple, not everyone's cup of tea and your profile screams arrogance rather than confidence with the question 'why have we not met anyone yet?' It takes time and effort - have you thought how you would make your unicorn feel like a sexual goddess we are not here just for your pleasure - just being honest and no offence intended. The lady of your couple is stunning and I'm sure the man is too. Although your pics are fun ' the grizzly face' pic would do nothing for me!"

Agreed

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

Welcome to the world of what singles guys have to endure on here to get a meet.

Build up your profile, get verified, attend socials and events.

Don't be pushy and respect people

» Add a new message to this topic