FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A little help with messaging thx

A little help with messaging thx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been messaging for a week now and dont seem to be having any joy,well a little,i just wanted some advice on this as im new and finding my way..i dont really know if its what im putting or its because im new..im allways polite and never crude with the messages and allways read profiles before i message. Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably because you're new try to put more on your profile. It doesn't give much info about you.

Why can you not accommodate ?

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

Your profile doesnt say anything about you or what you have to offer. 13 words ?? Put a bit more effort into it and try to write in full and not text speak.

You can also try a club or a social event to meet people. Rome wasnt built in a day as they say.

and dont forget... there are thousands of single guys on here per one woman so we have pick of the bunch. Sell yourself more on your profile, make it a bit more interesting, and you might get somewhere

good luck

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Been blunt but many people look at your profile before they read the message, you have 1 pic, a poor profile and you cant accommodate without an explanation, alot of people will link that to cheating, which isnt good.

If those you message read your profile they will think "lack of effort....can't accommodate so has a partner that doesn't know" while this May not be true it will be the impression.

I'm suspecting that your messages are longer than your profile? Is the spelling better in you messages?

I'll say no more but just ask you to think on that. If you read your own profile as an outsider/woman then what would you think?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies all..

You have a status as I write this saying your finally working on your profile, that was 16 hours ago and it's still 13 words long. Loads of (mostly) men ask for profile advice on here then about 90% of them don't do a thing about it. Looks like you're another.

» Add a new message to this topic