FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > love to meet on I.o.w

love to meet on I.o.w

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any couples that would like to b watched or if they want I could join in or singles, I love lots of sex always horny , I get on with most people totally discreet young for my age very fit message me for a chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Is that a no then , are there no couples that I can have some fun with near the isle of Wight

Message me please

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Try messaging and finding them yourself, or get yourself to a social or club to meet them

So witch club is this then love to know

gosport ish

"So witch club is this then love to know"
do a search on the clubs page on the site. It's down to you to make the effort to find things out

Yes no clubs on I.o.w or near

gosport ish

"Yes no clubs on I.o.w or near"
Brighton or Bournemouth are hardly that far away! I hold socials on the island have no issues.

I would love to come to one of your do's if possible

gosport ish

"I would love to come to one of your do's if possible "
There was no invite

That's a great shame , I find people on the island very secretive dont generally meet because they are worried that they might bump into someone that might know them , still at least I had a little chat with you so thank u very much for that x

gosport ish

"That's a great shame , I find people on the island very secretive dont generally meet because they are worried that they might bump into someone that might know them , still at least I had a little chat with you so thank u very much for that x"
I meet people from the island and the socials are held on the island. Never had a issue neither have they. Maybe look at your own selection process before blaming

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That's a great shame , I find people on the island very secretive dont generally meet because they are worried that they might bump into someone that might know them , still at least I had a little chat with you so thank u very much for that x I meet people from the island and the socials are held on the island. Never had a issue neither have they. Maybe look at your own selection process before blaming "

I don't think he's blaming anyone, its obviously his experience of people he's spoken to on the island in the past. He's only being polite and asking about socials as you suggested going to some.

gosport ish

"That's a great shame , I find people on the island very secretive dont generally meet because they are worried that they might bump into someone that might know them , still at least I had a little chat with you so thank u very much for that x I meet people from the island and the socials are held on the island. Never had a issue neither have they. Maybe look at your own selection process before blaming

I don't think he's blaming anyone, its obviously his experience of people he's spoken to on the island in the past. He's only being polite and asking about socials as you suggested going to some. "

Thanks for all the comments , its a shame but I have asked people for meets that have been on here and had no replys even when they are asking for someone like me , I have looked at other people's profies and I dont think theirs are any different from mine, I have been polite in mine and explained what i am looking for and that I genuinely just want

some fun and I like meeting people

Im still looking for meetings around the island or near , very honest, fit older guy hard working energetic , caring ,love life , discrete,wants to meet sexy couples for lots and lots of fun why not give me a try

Still looking, lol

And still looking , and hopeing, I dont mind ill buy the coffees

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or google what clubs are near you lol.

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield