FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Mature women

Mature women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there fabbers

I am looking for a mature women to have social and fun meets with. I prefer the fact that they are more experienced and know what they like unlike these 20 year olds. Am I the only one that feels like this???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there fabbers

I am looking for a mature women to have social and fun meets with. I prefer the fact that they are more experienced and know what they like unlike these 20 year olds. Am I the only one that feels like this???"

You know some 20 year olds do actually know what they are doing! Why can't we have a thread that doesnt pitch one group against another?? Old/Young, fat/thin, safe/BB. People can express a preference without slagging off others.

"Hi there fabbers

I am looking for a mature women to have social and fun meets with. I prefer the fact that they are more experienced and know what they like unlike these 20 year olds. Am I the only one that feels like this???

You know some 20 year olds do actually know what they are doing! Why can't we have a thread that doesnt pitch one group against another?? Old/Young, fat/thin, safe/BB. People can express a preference without slagging off others."

It's true thou a lot younger girls don't have a clue what they want

We are all different and some of us actually have personalities!

"Hi there fabbers

I am looking for a mature women to have social and fun meets with. I prefer the fact that they are more experienced and know what they like unlike these 20 year olds. Am I the only one that feels like this???"

No you are not, lots your age have the oedipus syndrome but they are not all daft enough to generalise about mature vs young girls

I would like a mature woman in her late 50's to mother me during sex and seduce me as we have foreplay

By *ikeDeltaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I don't think you can generalise age with personality. Everyone's different. Personally age isn't a factor when I chat to someone I just look for common interest to see if there's compatibility for friendship and fun

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's true thou a lot younger girls don't have a clue what they want"

That is because they are young and youth is not a crime (although it seems to be on here). Experience, time and growth help to ensure that we know what we want but being young and inexperienced or unsure as to what direction you want to take sexually isn't bad.

"I don't think you can generalise age with personality. Everyone's different. Personally age isn't a factor when I chat to someone I just look for common interest to see if there's compatibility for friendship and fun "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't think you can generalise age with personality. Everyone's different. Personally age isn't a factor when I chat to someone I just look for common interest to see if there's compatibility for friendship and fun "

age is a factor for us and we have a filter in place so that no one under a certain age can contact us that is more about us and what we want rather than any reflection of younger people.

"I don't think you can generalise age with personality. Everyone's different. Personally age isn't a factor when I chat to someone I just look for common interest to see if there's compatibility for friendship and fun

age is a factor for us and we have a filter in place so that no one under a certain age can contact us that is more about us and what we want rather than any reflection of younger people."

Same here just not interested

I prefer ladies to be a bit older than myself.

» Add a new message to this topic