FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guess I should say Hi!

Guess I should say Hi!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, just your friendly neighbourhood sexual deviant here, thought I would pop in and say hello! I'm a young guy in the west mids area who has recently been introduced to the scene by a girlfriend...looking forward to getting involved and heading to some clubs, feel free to pop up and have a chat with me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hilarious profile. Discretion and privacy but with an avatar of a woman suckin u off. Obviously only your privacy not hers!!

You blind mate? The photo is blurred so take your negativity elsewhere

Welcome to fab

A piece of forum advice....be aware that lots of people check images aren't nicked from the web using gooogle reverse

"You blind mate? The photo is blurred so take your negativity elsewhere "

Firstly I ain't your mate and secondly blurred it maybe but sure as hell you would recognise her if you knew her. Show some respect for the girl. Oh you have - you've changed the picture! So acted on my so called negativity after all.

Someone had a bad day by any chance?

No. As a female I find it very disrespectful that a single guy has a full frontal face pic of a woman sucking him off. Has she given you permission? It shows a lack of discretion but hey at least it shows future meets exactly how you treat women.

The picture which has now gone had her face blurred out

I saw it too

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 20:18:07]

"No. As a female I find it very disrespectful that a single guy has a full frontal face pic of a woman sucking him off. Has she given you permission? It shows a lack of discretion but hey at least it shows future meets exactly how you treat women. "

You know the absolutely hilarious thing? Its my girlfriend, so yes, I obvioisly do have permission, please stop replying now please

& Thank you honeypot, I dont see the big deal!

"No. As a female I find it very disrespectful that a single guy has a full frontal face pic of a woman sucking him off. Has she given you permission? It shows a lack of discretion but hey at least it shows future meets exactly how you treat women.

You know the absolutely hilarious thing? Its my girlfriend, so yes, I obvioisly do have permission, please stop replying now please

& Thank you honeypot, I dont see the big deal! "

Hilarious!! Swingers value discretion which you have not shown. This is a public forum. Anybody, including me, can post on it. That is the whole point of a forum.

If you're accusing someone if indiscretion make sure that you're right,the face was blurred out,at least be big enough to accept that without banging on about it because for some reason you feel you have to continue making the point, its ok you won't lose face

The top of the face was blurred out (ive already said it was blurred) However not enough that if that was someone I knew that I would recognise. Single men who have avatar pics of women's faces are in my opinion not discreet. The OPs profile states he's discreet. Would you be happy if that was somebody posting your face? (often without consent - tho OP has said she's consented but that's only his word) As for losing face - don't make me laugh! That's what forums are for. The day I agree with everything on here is the day I leave.

» Add a new message to this topic