FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > For those that are new and....

For those that are new and....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....interested in getting to know people before jumping into the sack with them there's a Fab Dating Thread in the lounge

These are the threads to look at...it's not as crazy as it might seem on a Swinging site....go on have a look!

There's time to sign up and join in before the next list update at 7pm

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/307263

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/307005

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/306791

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/306686

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest John I find this a bit offensive. Its great that the dating threads are going well. But a lot of people don't want/feel the need to go on a date to get to know someone.

Some are happy to get to know each other without having to go on a formal date.

I think this could give the impression to newbies that you have to date someone first.

It is still called fabswingers and not fan daters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to post something similar

It is great fun and I hope the dates work out well,but I don't like this thread

I get to know people before I jump into bed with them,sometimes for months,I don't need to go on dates for that,if I want I will go on a social meet,im a married woman and im not here to date,for those that are thats great and dating is for single people anyway,but there is some sort of suggestion that only the single people need to get to know people first

Thats how it comes across to me even if its not meant to,I just hope that people realise how serious some are going to get mixing dating and swinging because not everyone in here thinks with a level head

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I do agree with you honeypot, I'm not looking for dates or a relationship however, I do take a lot of time getting to know someone before I meet them (though I do know it is meant to just be a bit of fun)

I think its a great idea and judging by how many have shown an interest, it seems to be popular. I'm not taking it seriously, its a bit of fun as this site should be, not sure how many are taking it seriously but its nice to meet new people, have a laugh and a night out with no pressure to take it further. I'm single and it beats staying in watching TV on my own.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I think its a great idea and judging by how many have shown an interest, it seems to be popular. I'm not taking it seriously, its a bit of fun as this site should be, not sure how many are taking it seriously but its nice to meet new people, have a laugh and a night out with no pressure to take it further. I'm single and it beats staying in watching TV on my own. "
that's great but I don't like the impression this thread gives that because where not looking to date we don't get to know people first.

In fact its annoyed me

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think its a great idea and judging by how many have shown an interest, it seems to be popular. I'm not taking it seriously, its a bit of fun as this site should be, not sure how many are taking it seriously but its nice to meet new people, have a laugh and a night out with no pressure to take it further. I'm single and it beats staying in watching TV on my own. "
We all know about the social side, and the thread in the lounge is a bit of fun, but with respect, its an adult site, surely you can sort out dates and the likes yourselves, its dangerous to put this kind of thread in the intro forum, it gives new members totally the wrong impression. Social side is important but this is a NSA swingers site, not match.com, if it happens through meeting and you hit it off, then fair enough, but I agree with Honeypot and Diamondsmiles.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Have to agree, the posts in the lounge look like a good idea for those that are interested but this one is giving of the wrong idea, taking it to far so to speak.

Thanks for the feedback

We live and learn

So all the singles who signed up for a date aren't already on a dating site ?

Interesting to see the ones dropping out when they realised it was getting serious though !

We would like to say to all newbies that these threads are not a true reflection of fab . Quite the opposite infact .

If you have just joined fab because you enjoy sexual fun without the hassle of dating and relationships , please be assured you have signed up to the right place .

OP you need to realise that some things are put up as a bit of fun along with fall over threads and farted on my dog threads putting things like this in the introduction forum is a bit crass and could give people the wrong idea. Its not match or harmony here its fabswingers.com its for swingers it says it in the name. Ok people meet up it happens it also happens in Lidl but lidl but they don't have hearts and dating signs in the window that's not what they are about either.

Newbies need to look at things in intros to get an idea of what fab is about and I really don't think putting this here really helps.

Any newbies looking for a good hard fucking look no further

Some people really need to stop taking things so seriously and let others get on with it, whatever "it" is. If you don't like a thread then don't read it. Its just a bit of fun and I, like some others on here, am on a dating site for serious dates, to me, this was just a bit of fun but clearly some don't agree.

I won't just get on with it and ignore something I don't agree with as you don't either

Im on a swinging site not a dating site and I don't think its the right thing to encourage newbies to date

I also don't like the assumption that to get to know someone on here a date is required

Keep it in the lounge where the masses of swingers have put their names down to go on a date and let the new people explore the world of swinging which is what they signed up for

"I won't just get on with it and ignore something I don't agree with as you don't either

Im on a swinging site not a dating site and I don't think its the right thing to encourage newbies to date

I also don't like the assumption that to get to know someone on here a date is required

Keep it in the lounge where the masses of swingers have put their names down to go on a date and let the new people explore the world of swinging which is what they signed up for

"

I'm not asking you or the others that don't agree to get on with it, I'm just saying let others on the site get on with whatever they want to do. This is essentially a swinging site or is it? People sign up for many reasons, not just swinging, I wouldn't class myself as a swinger. Many don't meet and just chat, swap pics etc or just take part in the forums. As long as people don't break site rules, I'm happy for them to go about their business on here as they wish as it doesn't affect how I use the site.

Im surprised admin hav'nt spotted this massive gap in the market and started a new site called fabdating then all the people looking for something more and wow there seem go be 100s of you to sign up on there and leave the ones that are happy with nsa sexy fun on here,that way no one gets confused ot hurt

"Im surprised admin hav'nt spotted this massive gap in the market and started a new site called fabdating then all the people looking for something more and wow there seem go be 100s of you to sign up on there and leave the ones that are happy with nsa sexy fun on here,that way no one gets confused ot hurt "

Dating sites are full of guys looking for casual sex, oh the irony lol!!!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Some people really need to stop taking things so seriously and let others get on with it, whatever "it" is. If you don't like a thread then don't read it. Its just a bit of fun and I, like some others on here, am on a dating site for serious dates, to me, this was just a bit of fun but clearly some don't agree. "

sunderland

"I won't just get on with it and ignore something I don't agree with as you don't either

I'm not asking you or the others that don't agree to get on with it, I'm just saying let others on the site get on with whatever they want to do. This is essentially a swinging site or is it? People sign up for many reasons, not just swinging, I wouldn't class myself as a swinger. Many don't meet and just chat, swap pics etc or just take part in the forums. As long as people don't break site rules, I'm happy for them to go about their business on here as they wish as it doesn't affect how I use the site. "

nobody as far as I can see said to stop doing it or tried to stop it happening, what is been said is, yes its a good idea for those that want to take part in it, but putting the impression onto newbies that fab is a dating site after they have just signed up thinking its a swinging site by putting posts like this in the introductions is maybe taking it a little far.

Also of course people wont agree that you need to date 1st to get to know someone, people have had there own ways of meeting people and getting to no people for years.

Again no one has said dont do what you are doing or stop doing it, the main point been made is to keep it in the lounge where its gathering everybody that wants to be involved anyway, instead of portraying the site as something its not.

in truth I think it was a case of the op getting a little to excited over it and shouting from the rooftops lol.

Having listened to the feedback I agree that it was wrong putting it on the Introductions message board.

It has helped clarify my thinking and I apologise for the inappropriate posting

I'm not asking you or the others that don't agree to get on with it, I'm just saying let others on the site get on with whatever they want to do. This is essentially a swinging site or is it? People sign up for many reasons, not just swinging, I wouldn't class myself as a swinger. Many don't meet and just chat, swap pics etc or just take part in the forums. As long as people don't break site rules, I'm happy for them to go about their business on here as they wish as it doesn't affect how I use the site.

nobody as far as I can see said to stop doing it or tried to stop it happening, what is been said is, yes its a good idea for those that want to take part in it, but putting the impression onto newbies that fab is a dating site after they have just signed up thinking its a swinging site by putting posts like this in the introductions is maybe taking it a little far.

Also of course people wont agree that you need to date 1st to get to know someone, people have had there own ways of meeting people and getting to no people for years.

Again no one has said dont do what you are doing or stop doing it, the main point been made is to keep it in the lounge where its gathering everybody that wants to be involved anyway, instead of portraying the site as something its not.

in truth I think it was a case of the op getting a little to excited over it and shouting from the rooftops lol."

You're right. I should have consulted before acting with people who have a lot more experience in the swinging world than me

As I said earlier we live an learn

Shakes head and bites me tongue

sunderland

"Shakes head and bites me tongue "

Doest that not hurt.

"Shakes head and bites me tongue "

Same here its....well lets say not good.

"Shakes head and bites me tongue

Doest that not hurt."

Better than a pillow.. They give me a rash on my chin

"

Well said.....saved my poor little fingers for all the admin I should be doing.....

sunderland

"Shakes head and bites me tongue

Doest that not hurt.

Better than a pillow.. They give me a rash on my chin "

lol

» Add a new message to this topic