FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New and a little confused

New and a little confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I'm new on this site, and for whatever it seems pretty much impossible to have a chat with anybody. Is it because I'm a newbie or I'm young or just simply not verified in terms of a meet?

It's really frustrating because I've been trying for a few weeks now just to get a hi back from someone or someone to show interest. I can't get verified in that way unless somebody is willing to chat and get to know me.

Any tips or advice? I honestly think it's just a combination of being young unverified by meet and a newbie on this site, but any help is appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I'm new on this site, and for whatever it seems pretty much impossible to have a chat with anybody. Is it because I'm a newbie or I'm young or just simply not verified in terms of a meet?

It's really frustrating because I've been trying for a few weeks now just to get a hi back from someone or someone to show interest. I can't get verified in that way unless somebody is willing to chat and get to know me.

Any tips or advice? I honestly think it's just a combination of being young unverified by meet and a newbie on this site, but any help is appreciated."

While sexual compatibility is an issue, we'll tell you hi. The ting to remember is there are 100 for every couple and it's even higher for every single female. As far as a veri We don't have a problem with it over web cam. Just ask.

OK, alcohol and typing don't mix. Thee 100 = Single males vs couples. Your going to get this no matter what site you join. Being new till you get a verification can make a big difference because of filters.

The can not accommodate can become an issue for you. ( = You live with girl friend, wife or parents.)

Cannot accommodate only refers to the home that I live in, which yes is with my parent. Would my profile like more attractive if I state that I can and will accommodate in a hotel, especially working in London?

I didn't want to lie and say I can accommodate because I assumed that only meant your personal home.

I would say in your profile why you can't accommodate and that you can meet in London or Essex. Maybe go into chat rooms on cam and get someone to give a verification? Just be friendly and chatty and a cpl will meet at some point. Or try out clubs? London has a few in and around it. Good luck

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Well I'm new on this site, and for whatever it seems pretty much impossible to have a chat with anybody. Is it because I'm a newbie or I'm young or just simply not verified in terms of a meet?

Any tips or advice? I honestly think it's just a combination of being young unverified by meet and a newbie on this site, but any help is appreciated."

. A few face photos plus some hobbies and interests on your profile might help.

Your age is against you x IMO

Good luck x

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

you youngsters are so impatient

I'll explain my situation and interests and hobbies then and see if it helps at all.

I think that's kind of dissapointing that my age is against me, because I'm not inexperienced, and I have a much older head on my shoulders than most 18 year olds.

I'm not inpatient, or desperate for sex, I just found it quite confusing as to why saying hi or reply to a message is such an impossible thing to attain. I'll just keep trying I guess.

You say in your profile age isn't an issue but have an age preference of 18-30 then follow that with 'but I wouldn't be attracted to someone over 40'. Ergo age is an issue with you. Just a bit confusing x

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Most women on here are a good bit older than you. They probably don't fancy 18 year olds in the same way you don't fancy over 40 year olds.

The biggest reason is there are 100s of men for every woman on here. The two women I know personally on here get over 30/40 messages a day. By the time they've replied to the couple that of interest for whatever reason (existing friends), there's no way they can reply to the rest - even copying and pasting "sorry, no" 25 times would be really tedious and time-consuming.

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

I've noticed a lot of single guys who are active on the forums also have plenty of verifications.

By posting topical messages and sharing your views allow you to build relationships with other members and will increase your chances of success.

"You say in your profile age isn't an issue but have an age preference of 18-30 then follow that with 'but I wouldn't be attracted to someone over 40'. Ergo age is an issue with you. Just a bit confusing x"

I noticed that. And to be honest that much of a contradiction and inconsistency is enough to put me off.

Also the opening paragraph suggests to me someone that just wants to get laid

"I'll explain my situation and interests and hobbies then and see if it helps at all.

I think that's kind of dissapointing that my age is against me, because I'm not inexperienced, and I have a much older head on my shoulders than most 18 year olds.

I'm not inpatient, or desperate for sex, I just found it quite confusing as to why saying hi or reply to a message is such an impossible thing to attain. I'll just keep trying I guess."

Yeh I thought I was experienced at 18. What 18 year old doesn't! The reality was I knew jack shit about myself and life in general. People will hold your age against you. It's called having preferences.

You have been here 3 weeks, Its takes most guys at least 3 months to get a meet, but I have to say, your far too young for most, a lot of 40 year olds have sons the same age as you

Unfortunately whether you think you have experience or not, at 18 you just don't. Plus 3 weeks and you're moaning? Ah the impatience of youth! I bet you thought you would sign up, send a message and the womens knickers would just fall off. Patience dear boy.

"Unfortunately whether you think you have experience or not, at 18 you just don't. Plus 3 weeks and you're moaning? Ah the impatience of youth! I bet you thought you would sign up, send a message and the womens knickers would just fall off. Patience dear boy."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 27/10/14 09:32:10]

Brighton - even Hove!

3 weeks isn't long enough to build up your own little community of contacts. Most people who swing have kids your age and don't like the idea of shagging someone the same age as their kids. You say you have experience....*sigh*

No you don't, it takes time.....it must be difficult to grasp the fact that older people have an advantage. You're gonna have to try a lot harder than you currently are if you're to succeed. Get yourself to a social.

O.P. You are new here and you have made some newbie mistakes. Read all the FAQ and t and c and they will answer some of your questions. Something else worth doing is a forum search for a topic your thinking about posting, it can save you from making yourself look silly.

You are not the first 18 year old to join that has posted what you have, you may feel that you have an older head on your shoulders but you post tells all the older people here that in fact you don't. There are many things you can do on your profile to make you more attractive to others but it's a numbers game and as your part of the biggest number here you have to work bloody hard.

Internet swinging is a part of the scene but not the be all and end all, the quickest way to get verified will be off site at a club or social.

Do not sit on fab all day waiting for replies it will wear you down and make you question yourself or make you angry and question everyone else. The real world will get you better opportunities.

"Unfortunately whether you think you have experience or not, at 18 you just don't. Plus 3 weeks and you're moaning? Ah the impatience of youth! I bet you thought you would sign up, send a message and the womens knickers would just fall off. Patience dear boy."

So true.

Lots of young guys joining here recently thinking by joining they will get a free fuck.

Just take a look at how many are moaning like this guy here in these threads....

It took me months to get my first meet, and since then it's been slow but patience is definitely a virtue on here.Yes, single blokes DO have a tough time on here, even the ones with recent varifications, can travel and accomodate. Good things come to those who wait Grasshopper!

"It took me months to get my first meet, and since then it's been slow but patience is definitely a virtue on here.Yes, single blokes DO have a tough time on here, even the ones with recent varifications, can travel and accomodate. Good things come to those who wait Grasshopper! "

Once again so true.

And the grasshopper is not singing now is he??

You say age isn't an issue. But nobody over 40. Then ask people not to judge you by your age

Well I've got an aweful lot to reply to (I appreciate everyone's response so I will try to acknowledge what everyone's said in one way or another, bare with me).

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well I've got an aweful lot to reply to (I appreciate everyone's response so I will try to acknowledge what everyone's said in one way or another, bare with me)."

A mature response. Here's another: listen to 'Rock me Amadeus'

About the age thing that a few people bought up. When I say I don't have an issue with age, but I wouldn't be attracted to someone over 40, I guess I am contradicting myself so thanks for pointing out. If I have an issue with women over 40 because they will be similar age to my mum, then I understand feeling can be mutual if look like a child, so that's absolutely fine. I will change that section on my profile to make it clearer.

I don't think I ever claimed to be experienced, just not inexperienced, or at least experienced for my age. I apologise if I came across as cocky or up myself. In short I'm recently single after being in a relationship for 4 years, so 'for my age' I believe I am probably relatively experienced, enough to say I'm not a beginner, not obviously nowhere near enough to say I know exactly what I am doing yet of course.

As strange as it sounds considering the nature of the site, I have no interests in socials or clubs. I have nothing against the idea, I would just prefer to build up a connection with individuals on a one to one basis rather than in a group situation, just preference.

The comment saying I'm just here for a free fuck I think is quite harsh. If that's your assumption of me then I can't change that, but I can assure you it's not true. To be honest the reason I came here was to talk to woman again, build up confidence and explore a side of me that I know is there, but I've always hidden. The I guess 'not conventional' side of sex. That is all, the point of this thread was to try to understand the mentality of people on this site. Why sending a friendly message gets no response every single time.

Thanks for the help, my profile will be altered and tweaked to fit what many have suggested.

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

Your 18!.... Go and explore the world!

"About the age thing that a few people bought up. When I say I don't have an issue with age, but I wouldn't be attracted to someone over 40, I guess I am contradicting myself so thanks for pointing out. If I have an issue with women over 40 because they will be similar age to my mum, then I understand feeling can be mutual if look like a child, so that's absolutely fine. I will change that section on my profile to make it clearer.

I don't think I ever claimed to be experienced, just not inexperienced, or at least experienced for my age. I apologise if I came across as cocky or up myself. In short I'm recently single after being in a relationship for 4 years, so 'for my age' I believe I am probably relatively experienced, enough to say I'm not a beginner, not obviously nowhere near enough to say I know exactly what I am doing yet of course.

As strange as it sounds considering the nature of the site, I have no interests in socials or clubs. I have nothing against the idea, I would just prefer to build up a connection with individuals on a one to one basis rather than in a group situation, just preference.

The comment saying I'm just here for a free fuck I think is quite harsh. If that's your assumption of me then I can't change that, but I can assure you it's not true. To be honest the reason I came here was to talk to woman again, build up confidence and explore a side of me that I know is there, but I've always hidden. The I guess 'not conventional' side of sex. That is all, the point of this thread was to try to understand the mentality of people on this site. Why sending a friendly message gets no response every single time.

Thanks for the help, my profile will be altered and tweaked to fit what many have suggested."

No offence, but if you want to talk to women, why aren't you on a dating site?

You sound pretty intelligent, so if you are, you do not even need to ask the questions that you are?

On the subject of your profile, or any newbies for that matter, instead of just asking for help. why not take the time to read some of the other single guy profiles on here? To be honest, to us it looks like you just can't be bothered, back to the free fuck thing really.

But you say you aren't here for that, so why are you on here and not on a dating site if you just want to talk to women?

PS, at 18 you have a hidden sexual side?

No offence, we have all been 18 once, but at that time we were just fine tuning how to shave, people at 18 don't even know what a hidden sexual side is!

Like someone said earlier, go enjoy being 18, and stop thinking this is a short cut to sex. After all, you said that you want to talk to women, go out and talk. This site isn't about talking.

Because I'm not interested in a relationship. I want to talk to women yes, I would also like it to develop into mutual but enjoyable fun. Not a free fuck, not just a chat and that is it, an opportunity to meet like minded people on a site where I'm not out of place for being interested in the things I am. A dating site seems way to serious to me, and to be honest after a horrible break up, it's not something I will be interested in for a while.

"I've noticed a lot of single guys who are active on the forums also have plenty of verifications.

By posting topical messages and sharing your views allow you to build relationships with other members and will increase your chances of success.

"

That may include me....but they tended to come in the other order. Was on site a while before I started posting in forums...but yes. Think it may help.

» Add a new message to this topic