FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Intro

Intro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody, I hope I meet new people on here. Some really great topics.. Some good responses too.. Keep on swingin'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everybody, I hope I meet new people on here. Some really great topics.. Some good responses too.. Keep on swingin' "

Will your wife confirm you are in an open relationship?

"Hi everybody, I hope I meet new people on here. Some really great topics.. Some good responses too.. Keep on swingin'

Will your wife confirm you are in an open relationship?"

You can always ask her... Whats it to you anyway? She's not on this site and besides I'm not in an open relationship any longer I'm getting a separation.. Happy now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everybody, I hope I meet new people on here. Some really great topics.. Some good responses too.. Keep on swingin'

You can always ask her... Whats it to you anyway? She's not on this site and besides I'm not in an open relationship any longer I'm getting a separation.. Happy now?"

So you are not just another cheating guy thinking he will get free fucks on here by putting a four line profile together then posting on the Forum so people look at his profile?

Yep.

Happy now.

You can always ask her... Whats it to you anyway? She's not on this site and besides I'm not in an open relationship any longer I'm getting a separation.. Happy now?

So you are not just another cheating guy thinking he will get free fucks on here by putting a four line profile together then posting on the Forum so people look at his profile?

Yep.

Happy now."

People shouldn't judge before you know the facts. I was being honest.

» Add a new message to this topic