FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > moving

moving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am wondering know did I do the right move in moving back to the UK for fill a dream about British females where I was told store's about how open and friendly they are when it comes to fun from family members which seem to be all lies..All i wanted was to have the same fun and friendship like anyone else which is why I joined this site. I had other place in mind to move to at the time which was USA maybe but i returned to my place of birth was i wrong to do that i do not know after living in the UK for 15 years I did not get thing this is true facts no lies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah it's a myth that english women are easy. it's also a myth that easy women aren't fussy.

your family probably haven't even fucked anyone either, just trying to be 'manly'/misogynist.

"I am wondering know did I do the right move in moving back to the UK for fill a dream about British females where I was told store's about how open and friendly they are when it comes to fun from family members which seem to be all lies..All i wanted was to have the same fun and friendship like anyone else which is why I joined this site. I had other place in mind to move to at the time which was USA maybe but i returned to my place of birth was i wrong to do that i do not know after living in the UK for 15 years I did not get thing this is true facts no lies. "

Huh!

Yeah, about quarter to five I think mate!!

"I am wondering know did I do the right move in moving back to the UK for fill a dream about British females where I was told store's about how open and friendly they are when it comes to fun from family members which seem to be all lies..All i wanted was to have the same fun and friendship like anyone else which is why I joined this site. I had other place in mind to move to at the time which was USA maybe but i returned to my place of birth was i wrong to do that i do not know after living in the UK for 15 years I did not get thing this is true facts no lies. "

Ask a silly question -

You moved back here because you were told British women like fun with family members?

Good profile though, personally I'd just sit back and wait for the single ladies to come to you.

"Huh!

"

he thinks we're all slags who'll fuck anything.

lol op. I am about to move as well to spain to Alicante in about 2 years time with parents. I wonder how the Spanish girls are

i see so u making fun of me and my honest oh well if i can not tell the truth then thats too bad

[Removed by poster at 12/02/15 22:19:04]

"Huh!

he thinks we're all slags who'll fuck anything."

no it does not i not that type of man

"I am wondering know did I do the right move in moving back to the UK for fill a dream about British females where I was told store's about how open and friendly they are when it comes to fun from family members which seem to be all lies..All i wanted was to have the same fun and friendship like anyone else which is why I joined this site. I had other place in mind to move to at the time which was USA maybe but i returned to my place of birth was i wrong to do that i do not know after living in the UK for 15 years I did not get thing this is true facts no lies.

Ask a silly question -

You moved back here because you were told British women like fun with family members?

Good profile though, personally I'd just sit back and wait for the single ladies to come to you. "

it will never happen as they only go for one type of guy it seem on the net lol

» Add a new message to this topic