FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First time in forum

First time in forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. First time in the forums

Just wanted to say hello

Not sure what to expect.

Seen lots of posts about profile feedback etc

Will sit back and browse and join in as and when.

Be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome and enjoy

Hi and welcome

Howdy, welcome to the forums...look forward to seeing you about

I've only started using the forum too. Seems like fun.

Hey never used forums before but you gotta try it all once x

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Come and enjoy its fun.

Claire

Welcome x

Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Hiya and welcome. x

"Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages "
hi and welcome id like to apologise for the single men who probably are the main culprits for the "not so nice" messages. The guys on here are a nice bunch hope you enjoy

"Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages "

Welcome..

And pardon my french but fuck any ?dickhead who has time to waist sending not so nice messages.

I find the forum is were cool kids are lol

"Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages hi and welcome id like to apologise for the single men who probably are the main culprits for the "not so nice" messages. The guys on here are a nice bunch hope you enjoy "

Errm the not so nice messages have mainly been from females hence they have been blocked. Judging me for being on here

"Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages hi and welcome id like to apologise for the single men who probably are the main culprits for the "not so nice" messages. The guys on here are a nice bunch hope you enjoy "

Errm the not so nice messages have mainly been from females hence they have been blocked. Judging me for being on here

"Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages hi and welcome id like to apologise for the single men who probably are the main culprits for the "not so nice" messages. The guys on here are a nice bunch hope you enjoy

Errm the not so nice messages have mainly been from females hence they have been blocked. Judging me for being on here "

You'll see threads appear on here about stuff like that now and again, folk having a gripe sometimes, as folk do. Seems you've had the sense just to use your filters and stem them that way

Ya never know untill you come say hello

There's a thread going called 'forum users...' just now.

Might be one for the noobs and lurkers to go check out, see what others thoughts are regarding the forums

"Seem a nice bunch in the forums but message wise had some no so nice messages hi and welcome id like to apologise for the single men who probably are the main culprits for the "not so nice" messages. The guys on here are a nice bunch hope you enjoy

You'll see threads appear on here about stuff like that now and again, folk having a gripe sometimes, as folk do. Seems you've had the sense just to use your filters and stem them that way "

psst! new pics are up

Its lots of fun lol enjoy xxx

Errm the not so nice messages have mainly been from females hence they have been blocked. Judging me for being on here "

well i stand erected

By *inkyminky69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow-ish

Hi.

Good afternoon

You'll see threads appear on here about stuff like that now and again, folk having a gripe sometimes, as folk do. Seems you've had the sense just to use your filters and stem them that way

psst! new pics are up "

Oooh! Sneaks off for a per.....err....look

psst! new pics are up "

psst! new pics are up "

Oi! This is my thread.

psst! new pics are up

Oi! This is my thread. "

threads are like partners....we share these too

psst! new pics are up

Oi! This is my thread. threads are like partners....we share these too "

Ps. I have new pics too lol

psst! new pics are up

Oi! This is my thread. threads are like partners....we share these too

Ps. I have new pics too lol "

I peeked before

Just had another and fabbed them.....baby bump and all

psst! new pics are up

Oi! This is my thread. threads are like partners....we share these too

Ps. I have new pics too lol

I peeked before

Just had another and fabbed them.....baby bump and all "

» Add a new message to this topic