FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for fem and TS Dom

Looking for fem and TS Dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have searched using the frankly pretty rubbish options available on the site but have found very little. My wife and I are searching for Dom females, TS and couples (male female or mixed) who would like to use and abuse a rugged manly guy. Quite a bit of response from single guys but I guess that's to be expected. Hence my message here. Anyone interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty of us about, but you might want to ask if *you* would approach someone with your profile. Perhaps needs a bit of work?

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Not even looking at profile .. already sounds suss .." my wife and I ".... ..on a single guys profile ... twaddle ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wasp, thanks for your observation. I'll review the profile to see if I can make it more acceptable. As for the comment about a single profile mentioning a wife. Just being honest, wife doesn't play with others but gets off on watching or being involved in my play. I don't fuck others but am occasionally fucked by them. Would you suggest I had s couple profile. Surely that and saying she doesn't play would be even more suspect. As for not mentioning her, that would be dishonest and disrespectful. How would you suggest I play it???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wasp, thanks for your observation. I'll review the profile to see if I can make it more acceptable. As for the comment about a single profile mentioning a wife. Just being honest, wife doesn't play with others but gets off on watching or being involved in my play. I don't fuck others but am occasionally fucked by them. Would you suggest I had s couple profile. Surely that and saying she doesn't play would be even more suspect. As for not mentioning her, that would be dishonest and disrespectful. How would you suggest I play it???"

Your profile reads fine to me. Makes sense.

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic