FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First Club

First Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs and Mr Bond OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

Hiya!

Where's the best place to go for our first club visit? We're planning on going at the end of April. We're in South East and would prefer not to have to travel too far out.

Thanks

Neen and FD

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a club as such but bristl gardens is your nearest. But check out t

He club pages everyone has. Different ideas so you get a balanced view

Hope this helps

Sussex

We've heard from friends that it's a good spot but my only reservation is that we're restricted to wearing towels and flip flops, lol. We like to dress to impress

Thanks though.

search the clubs under South section

Xx

Sussex

Decided on VA

Great choice! Fabulous club great décor. If not I would've suggested Abfabs near Heathrow..(and it's nearer)

Sussex

That was our first choice, until we came across VA. Will definitely try AbFabs at some point though.

By *egsandPearlyCouple  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

Abfabs is well worth a visit, but has being a bit quiet of late sadly.

VA is a lovely club, can be a little pricey when you take into account membership fee's on top of entry, so call them first and have a chat, see what deal can be done for you. Accomodation is nice there and worth it too. Has a huge lovely tub and also lots of space to play.. so you will find most will be in towels by the end, but all start dressed up to impress..

Bristol gardens in Brighton...mmmmmmm can only descibe it as marmite !

Have fun where ever you go xxx

Sussex

"Abfabs is well worth a visit, but has being a bit quiet of late sadly.

VA is a lovely club, can be a little pricey when you take into account membership fee's on top of entry, so call them first and have a chat, see what deal can be done for you. Accomodation is nice there and worth it too. Has a huge lovely tub and also lots of space to play.. so you will find most will be in towels by the end, but all start dressed up to impress..

Have fun where ever you go xxx"

Thanks L & P x

Pleasures..it's a small club and we find it friendly.

Sussex

I think we're going to go big for our first time, then at least we can dissappear into the background if we're not "feeling it", which is highly unlikely

"I think we're going to go big for our first time, then at least we can dissappear into the background if we're not "feeling it", which is highly unlikely"

Haha good idea. I'm not keen on abfabs..not keen on the atmosphere but it's always been quiet when we've been :/..we seem to go when the radletts parties are on lol.

"We've heard from friends that it's a good spot but my only reservation is that we're restricted to wearing towels and flip flops, lol. We like to dress to impress

Thanks though."

Playing strictly forbidden anywhere but the upstairs playrooms, no touching even in the jacuzzis or saunas. Also closes early, about nine pm?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Have fun where ever you go xxx"

With regard to VA's, you do not need to take out membership unless you intend visiting on a regular basis. It's a wonderful family run club (I'm there almost every Friday) and I'm sure you will have an enjoyable time.

Sussex

Have fun where ever you go xxx

With regard to VA's, you do not need to take out membership unless you intend visiting on a regular basis. It's a wonderful family run club (I'm there almost every Friday) and I'm sure you will have an enjoyable time."

Oh really? I didn't know that! I'll get Mr to call

THANKS

» Add a new message to this topic