FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Knowing me, knowing you (ah-haa)

Knowing me, knowing you (ah-haa)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello I’m Steve from Birmingham. I'm not new to swinging however I’m not hardened yet, looking to meet nice friendly people here on Fab. to help me get hardened . I like to think I’m fun easy going and a good laugh. I have a professional job where I have to work hard and be good that’s why I enjoy playing harder at being naughty. I live close to the city center and can travel or accommodate and would love to meet new friends for socials, naughty fun, and anything in between. Iv already had one meet from here after just 1 day and I’m sure once she gets round to verifying me, coz she’s always late, most of you regulars will recognize her and it will improve my street cred on her :D.

Hope to hear from you lovely people soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Hi Steve welcome to the madhouse

Yvonne

xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Steve welcome and have fun, from an Alan Partridge fan lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello I’m Steve from Birmingham. I'm not new to swinging however I’m not hardened yet, looking to meet nice friendly people here on Fab. to help me get hardened . I like to think I’m fun easy going and a good laugh. I have a professional job where I have to work hard and be good that’s why I enjoy playing harder at being naughty. I live close to the city center and can travel or accommodate and would love to meet new friends for socials, naughty fun, and anything in between. Iv already had one meet from here after just 1 day and I’m sure once she gets round to verifying me, coz she’s always late, most of you regulars will recognize her and it will improve my street cred on her :D.

Hope to hear from you lovely people soon.

"

i know im always bloody late but better late than never and im worth the wait!!! welcome to the madhouse sexy!!!! xxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic