FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First Club Visit

First Club Visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about going to a club sometime soon. As a single male this fills me with equal amounts of excitement and dread!

I was wondering if anyone out there in Fab Land could give me some tips and advice about my first time? I'm not going into this with any expectations or demands. I would just like to ease into the scene.

Alternatively if someone wants to come with me and hold my hand and be my chaperone for the night that would be great!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be yourself, try and relax, everyone I've met have been really friendly and a good club should make sure that you've had a tour etc and will introduce you to a couple of the regulars.

Make sure you checkout their websites for any rules for single guys, for example I am aware that in order to become a member at Townhouse that single guys need to attend on a Wednesday for an induction. Also check out the reviews in club section, hope you have a good first experience

Do a forum search about first time at a club lots of advice on here. Very unlikely you will get a chaperone. Why would someone go to a club with a total stranger? Everything you say. Everything you do reflects in the other person.

"Do a forum search about first time at a club lots of advice on here. Very unlikely you will get a chaperone. Why would someone go to a club with a total stranger? Everything you say. Everything you do reflects in the other person. "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your advice. I'll take it all on board. I didn't really think i'd get a chaperone but sometimes if you don't ask you never know!

Suppose I'll have to take the plunge and see how it all pans out. I'll probably post something on here about my experience

» Add a new message to this topic