FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie to the site seeking a few tips

Newbie to the site seeking a few tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks ,we are a happily married couple. In mid thirties we work hard and enjoy life

My wife and I have been looking for a female to join us in some fun and we want to go the right way about it.

We know a few people into the scene but we are not really wanting them to know etc so any hints or tips is appreciated

We don't want the whole couple swapping thing we just a nice girl to join us for some good times

Thanks again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pictures on your profile. Good luck!

Hi, welcome to the site and good luck with your search.

That elusive single female to join either a couple or single male is the most scarce of all Fabbers out there. Not to say you won't succeed as they ARE on here - but the competition is fierce and the ladies therefore have a choice!

Make your profile stand out from others, give them something to entice them to you rather than the competition and the world can be your oyster!

I wish you all the best and hope you have a great time on here!

Hi welcome yeah its hard but they are out there. As a single male to meet couples its hard as alot of weirdos spoil it for the genuine ones but post some pics on your profile and even if u start going to socials 1st x

By *arkwolf66Woman  over a year ago

Horsham,

Genuine bi sexual women who meet couples, affectionately known as unicorns on account of how rare they are and given the amount of messages we receive, unfortunately it also means we can be very selective about who we meet

The very best of luck

Thanks for the quick replies folks, trying our hardiest to stay clear from all weirdos haha

We can only try as they say its nt a be all and end all just a wee spice added.

So from what your saying basically is a few more pictures and basically be normal and play the waiting game?

We also tried to message a couple of girls etc a lot say must send pics etc is this the norm

Fully understand the unicorn aspect and the fact they can be selective , i think everyone should be

» Add a new message to this topic