FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help required please.

Profile help required please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello.

Could you help me out a little?

I'm jon 41 from Durham living in Birmingham and I'm here to tick off some fantasies such as ffm , stranger sex, videoing and doing a video.

I have rewrote my profile a few times and still don't seem to be able to get a wink or a reply from a message.

The other thing is, what are you meant to put in a message? I've been witty , I've done normal introduction and a few others but I get instant delete and sometimes blocked.

Anyway I'd appreciate anyone who takes their time to help me out.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

I hope you don't mind me being honest with my feedback. You come across slightly strong in your profile searching for sex because you are unhappy in your marriage. Perhaps describe yourself as an individual rather then trying to sell yourself as a sex object.

Also put some face pics and pictures with some clothes on. Again this is just my feedback, I'm not knocking you down just pointing out areas where you could potentially improve.

Hope this helped

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From a woman's point of view your profile doesn't do anything for me. Your honest that your married but that puts most women off. I hate reading that people are disease free!!! That just makes me think your not so take it off. Your pics are a bit boring and don't stand out. You have a decent body so better pics will help a lot .

Maybe talk more about what you want rather than say you can stay hard forever . Every man says that so it doesn't make a difference reading it .

Hope that helps a little

Jen x

What would people say about my profile no offence taken

Oh dear hope I didn't upset him he's gone UNLOS .

Right, who advised him to delete his profile??!

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

Huh?!?!?! Why did he delete his profile? All he needed to do was make the changes we recommended or choose what he wanted to follow based on the suggestions given... I can never understand why people ask for advice and then act in such a manner.... *sigh*

"Huh?!?!?! Why did he delete his profile? All he needed to do was make the changes we recommended or choose what he wanted to follow based on the suggestions given... I can never understand why people ask for advice and then act in such a manner.... *sigh*"

Maybe his wife found out!

He's gone. Fuck that I'm not asking you lot advice on mine

"Right, who advised him to delete his profile??! "

they getting quicker at leaving

Wonder if he takes any of the advice we gave him to the outside world. ? Bet he dunt

» Add a new message to this topic