FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > If you like what you see

If you like what you see

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you like what you see come say hi and we can have a chat hope to hear from some of you soon x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's nothing to see other than the same cock at TEN different angles

I'll send anyone who wants a face pic x

"There's nothing to see other than the same cock at TEN different angles "
giggidy

pmsl. Exactly what I thought. You have a cock!! Is that your USP?! Wow! A single male with a cock!

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 15:05:45]

She has a point. I'm useless with pics and even I know to include my face and body

My face and body pics are private I'll send to anyone who wants to see

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"My face and body pics are private I'll send to anyone who wants to see "

I think what they ate trying to say is with the pics youve got on show most wont want to see anymore as theyve already assumed your just a cock anyway.

Perhaps not your intention or who you are but I can.tell you frim my experience of the forums. Its not what the ladies really wanna see. One cock pic fair enough but 10 is overkill

"My face and body pics are private I'll send to anyone who wants to see

I think what they ate trying to say is with the pics youve got on show most wont want to see anymore as theyve already assumed your just a cock anyway.

Perhaps not your intention or who you are but I can.tell you frim my experience of the forums. Its not what the ladies really wanna see. One cock pic fair enough but 10 is overkill

"

"

At least its not 24 lol

Shag is hot look at his profile and then I may like what I see

Doncaster

At least its not 24 lol "

The record number ive seen.so far on a profile was 58

"Shag is hot look at his profile and then I may like what I see "
Thanks X

At least its not 24 lol

The record number ive seen.so far on a profile was 58"

Yes that is way to many 58 lol

Doncaster

At least its not 24 lol

The record number ive seen.so far on a profile was 58Yes that is way to many 58 lol "

Yea if 10's overkill 58 is digging your own fab grave lol

At least its not 24 lol

The record number ive seen.so far on a profile was 58Yes that is way to many 58 lol

Yea if 10's overkill 58 is digging your own fab grave lol "

Yes it is there abit lol, its better with a mix of pics

Don't like cocks chap soz

Should be a thumbs down icon

"If you like what you see come say hi and we can have a chat hope to hear from some of you soon x "

Well, all I can see is a cock and a claim that you have teeth. Not really an exciting prospect so I must respectfully decline your kind invitation.

Hmmm, I'm off to take 10 pics of my left tit and see if anyone's interested!! Need a better variety of pics to decide if I'm interested in someone. We all know a guy has a cock, what else do you have to offer?

"If you like what you see come say hi and we can have a chat hope to hear from some of you soon x

Well, all I can see is a cock and a claim that you have teeth. Not really an exciting prospect so I must respectfully decline your kind invitation."

mines lovely

"Hmmm, I'm off to take 10 pics of my left tit and see if anyone's interested!! Need a better variety of pics to decide if I'm interested in someone. We all know a guy has a cock, what else do you have to offer?"

In all fairness your cock pics are better than OPs, I eagerly await the left tit photos

People only have to ask for a pic of whatever and I'll send them one

i can chat to anyones

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"People only have to ask for a pic of whatever and I'll send them one "

The point is people won't bother to ask if there is not something there to entice them. Your profile is your shop window. There should be something there to grab their attention and make them want you, or at least want to know more about you. Most people will see how obsessed with your cock you are and move onto the next profile. Can you not hide most of the cock pics and stick some up of your torso or bum or something more attractive to women?

Doncaster

"People only have to ask for a pic of whatever and I'll send them one

The point is people won't bother to ask if there is not something there to entice them. Your profile is your shop window. There should be something there to grab their attention and make them want you, or at least want to know more about you. Most people will see how obsessed with your cock you are and move onto the next profile. Can you not hide most of the cock pics and stick some up of your torso or bum or something more attractive to women?"

Exactly no.ones going to contact you to ask. Given the number of pics combined with your username you just look cock obsessed. The status doesnt help you either not only are you cock obsessed your willing to stick in in "anyone that can help you out". None of these things are great selling points.

"People only have to ask for a pic of whatever and I'll send them one "

You seem to have missed the point dude....10 pics of your cock will get exactly no-one asking to see more! Same as claiming to be 9inches!

Doncaster

You seem to have missed the point dude....10 pics of your cock will get exactly no-one asking to see more! Same as claiming to be 9inches!"

I thought 9 inches was a questionable measurement too

The point is people won't bother to ask if there is not something there to entice them. Your profile is your shop window. There should be something there to grab their attention and make them want you, or at least want to know more about you. Most people will see how obsessed with your cock you are and move onto the next profile. Can you not hide most of the cock pics and stick some up of your torso or bum or something more attractive to women?"

Less is more x

I agree with all that's been said . No one is going to meet someone just because they have a cock . You need to sell yourself mate

Doncaster

"I agree with all that's been said . No one is going to meet someone just because they have a cock . You need to sell yourself mate "

OP Toshn's profile is in my view a perfect example of how it can.be done whilst still remaining discreet and showing no real recognisable features e.g tattoos, scars etc.

I cant speak for other women but they entice/intrigue me

"I agree with all that's been said . No one is going to meet someone just because they have a cock . You need to sell yourself mate

OP Toshn's profile is in my view a perfect example of how it can.be done whilst still remaining discreet and showing no real recognisable features e.g tattoos, scars etc.

I cant speak for other women but they entice/intrigue me "

and Tosh is a lovely guy in the flesh too.

However despite all this good advice the OP hss been given he's done nowt about it. Shameless look at my cock thread.

"

Thank you all very much for your input x

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"

Fair play that you took note of the opinions, pretty much every other fella would just leave it then come back n complain again in a month

At least its not 24 lol

The record number ive seen.so far on a profile was 58Yes that is way to many 58 lol

Yea if 10's overkill 58 is digging your own fab grave lol "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"My face and body pics are private I'll send to anyone who wants to see "

Id love to see please. Good luck here!

Here, here

» Add a new message to this topic