FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Swing in Blackpool - personal view of a few-weeks into it.

Swing in Blackpool - personal view of a few-weeks into it.

By *hyCuriosity OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"If you're new to the site or new to swinging, come and introduce yourself here."

- Oohh... Do I have to...? OK, then! - He stood up, reluctantly and approached the bench upfront.

- Hello everybody! My name is Y and I'm a swinger (I guess...) - admitted Y.

- Hello Y - he heard from the crowd, said with severe dose of apathy.

A few members took their dicks out and start puling them as a ribbing, in attempt to get hard...

- You and you! Put those away! - he pointed at the culprits! - In fact, if you are anything with a (golf) stick, point those away and get your (golf) balls in someone else's hole.

A few members left the auditorium...

- Now... - continued Y. - I wasn't all the time Swinger. In fact, a month ago the "swinging" was just a very funny dance from 1920-50 years OR a social activity, where you push someone forth and back... Not... THIS!

After a few months ago, spent in 'looking around' I've realised 2 things:

1) Every girl is either already taken OR not interested in dating right now.

2) Every already taken girl (or not interested in regular dating) is a quite good-looking one.

Suddenly, I came across Swingers community...

In less than a month, I tried the waters (Jacuzzi, pool, sauna) of every local (Blackpool) club, met a few new people and... that's it. No one has "liberated me" from my "cherry" (yet)

- When I say, that I'm not pushy - I really aren't! Too "Shy", I guess. Maybe I should reduce the "shy" bit and increase the "Curiosity" one a bit further. There is still "room for expansion" i guess, before reaching the fine "pushy" line... (I hope)

When I go to a club, there is about 5:1 ratio M:F, where the F is always in a couple - they are happily playing alone and often - not even close to my age.

- So then, in that case, I've decided that it would be better to find someone to meet privately or to convince for a club meet.

The odds suddenly jumped 20 to 40:1

So average girls around here are preoccupied with admirers (so they are not interested and not looking for more), while average guy needs to message 20-30 girls, just to find any response...?

Oh, and I'm not talking about copy-paste, or crappy messages.

- You can't "demand" attention, neither could lie for one, as that wouldn't do anyone a favour in the end.

* A few more people left, bored, as they have seen it all...*

- So then, let's try communicating via Chat... Been there, tried that... if wasn't the screen, I would feel suffocated of pheromones in the air, spreading from every keyboard wanker over there, with an attention of 5-year old... Ratio of success 15-30:1...

- So then... let's try the Forum... what do we have here... Actually - it's better than Chat section, as people use to put some thought into it, rather than wanking off on someone's camera... I guess...

- People are giving up, after an year of this site...

- Avalanche of single males into Introductions forum...

And now someone will tell me to be patient (I know) and to take it slow...

Well, I am... So slow, that I haven't "started" yet

- So... Let's wrap up this Introduction - I know you have something else to do - fabbing pictures and sending winks to uninterested parties...

- It was nice talking to you... Oh, there is no one left here already...?

*Steps down and heading for the exit*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic