FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New and lost, Looking for a map

New and lost, Looking for a map

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm all shiny and new to this so a little guidence from ye olde community is in order if there's anyone out there willing to help?

I have a few more photos to add but it's the description that's hardest...!

Any suggestions?

Mike x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"So I'm all shiny and new to this so a little guidence from ye olde community is in order if there's anyone out there willing to help?

I have a few more photos to add but it's the description that's hardest...!

Any suggestions?

Mike x"

Search the forums op as there are hundreds of threads on profiles with good advice

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your profile is fine but (and I don't mean this unkindly) it's boring, there's nothing there that makes you stand out or gives a sense of any personality. I know that can be very difficult to achieve so the traditional advice of clubs, socials and join in the forums is my suggestion along with wishing you good luck and welcome.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome!

Not being able to accommodate may put people off.

Good luck

Yeah that is true, it's boring. I'm in the process of writing a new one with a little bit more peronality

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah that is true, it's boring. I'm in the process of writing a new one with a little bit more peronality "

My top tip for all newcomers is to use the reply+quote button so we know who you're responding to

I imagine it does. I can accomodate to an extent but it's complicated so it's easier to say I can't.

"Yeah that is true, it's boring. I'm in the process of writing a new one with a little bit more peronality

My top tip for all newcomers is to use the reply+quote button so we know who you're responding to "

Thats a good tip haha

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah that is true, it's boring. I'm in the process of writing a new one with a little bit more peronality

My top tip for all newcomers is to use the reply+quote button so we know who you're responding to

Thats a good tip haha"

I feel my good deed for the day is done and I can be a nasty old harridan with impunity all day now

"I imagine it does. I can accomodate to an extent but it's complicated so it's easier to say I can't."

The complicated won't win you any favours as most will assume you are attached, unless otherwise stated!

"I imagine it does. I can accomodate to an extent but it's complicated so it's easier to say I can't.

The complicated won't win you any favours as most will assume you are attached, unless otherwise stated!"

It's more a case of thin walls and the flatmate.

"I imagine it does. I can accomodate to an extent but it's complicated so it's easier to say I can't.

The complicated won't win you any favours as most will assume you are attached, unless otherwise stated!

It's more a case of thin walls and the flatmate."

I'd add that to your profile

"I feel my good deed for the day is done and I can be a nasty old harridan with impunity all day now "

Thanks for the help! Enjoy your day

» Add a new message to this topic