FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eastcuckhubby OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hello looking to fun real cuckold cpls or singles to chat with.

Would be nice to have genuine chat and share experiences.

Please feel free to message me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orseydaveMan  over a year ago

Norwich NR5

"Cuckold" or FAB Cuckold" ? Sadly far too many think it's all about insulting hubby whilst fucking his wife.

Worth a read......

http://lifeasabull.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/what-is-cuckold-anyway.html

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

We are in cuckolding and sadly most guys just want to fuck the wife its like anything in life the right one will come by one day and if its not too much to.ask local as well lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just I just read that right that there is a FAB Cuckold forum, is it part of fab swingers and fab guys??????

"Just I just read that right that there is a FAB Cuckold forum, is it part of fab swingers and fab guys??????"

I had my hopes up there, just done a search, there isn't a fab cuckolds, shame, oh well, had high hopes for a second

"We are in cuckolding and sadly most guys just want to fuck the wife its like anything in life the right one will come by one day and if its not too much to.ask local as well lol "

All too often guys will go under the guise of 'bull' they say the right things but very few get it at all

Cuckoldong ultimately is all about 3 way communication before meets during and aftwr as its not always what the couples think it is.

No need for humiliaton of the hubby get in the head of those you are cuckolding can be awesome for all concerned.

I have fair bit of experience in this and each couple have different ideas and this makes it always interesting.

By *red flinstoneMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

It's important to remember that cuckolding as with sex has it's variances. What one couple might want to get out of a cuckold relationship may well involve humiliation of the husband I a degree, whereas it might not be the idea of another couple.

The key I have found is to form that friendship between the three of you. Then gauge and discuss what you all want out of the relationship.

Just my opinion of course

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

There is a lot of nonsense sprouted about cuckolding on the forums and a lot of would be self nominated experts who always emerge in these threads...

"There is a lot of nonsense sprouted about cuckolding on the forums and a lot of would be self nominated experts who always emerge in these threads..."

I appreciate what you're saying Gordon, but at the very least, it shows that cuckolding is not as straight forward as some guys think it is.

We're still looking for that special guy...

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"There is a lot of nonsense sprouted about cuckolding on the forums and a lot of would be self nominated experts who always emerge in these threads..."

So very true!

"It's important to remember that cuckolding as with sex has it's variances. What one couple might want to get out of a cuckold relationship may well involve humiliation of the husband I a degree, whereas it might not be the idea of another couple.

The key I have found is to form that friendship between the three of you. Then gauge and discuss what you all want out of the relationship.

Just my opinion of course"

Agree so much with this.

My thoughts, for what it's worth...

It's way more than wham bam thank u, it more about the psychological side of things....

By *agic wandMan  over a year ago

harrow

"It's important to remember that cuckolding as with sex has it's variances. What one couple might want to get out of a cuckold relationship may well involve humiliation of the husband I a degree, whereas it might not be the idea of another couple.

Just my opinion of course

Agree so much with this. "

I really like this life style but hard to find cuckolding couples in ireland or have I not looked in the right places ?

Just my opinion of course"

Yep. Right now I'm replying from the spare room while L cams with a man next door. I'm not humiliated, just giving them space and looking forward to hearing all about it in a while. Chances are L will still be horny and I will enjoy the benefits of this.

This is the dynamic we're enjoying right now. (See our story under Stories and Fantasies thread, entitled 'My Wife takes a lover').

Communication and trust are the absolute essentials for this to work. And for us a huge dollop of compersion.

By *agic wandMan  over a year ago

harrow

"We are in cuckolding and sadly most guys just want to fuck the wife its like anything in life the right one will come by one day and if its not too much to.ask local as well lol

All too often guys will go under the guise of 'bull' they say the right things but very few get it at all"

No way. I would get my fun from using the cuck too

» Add a new message to this topic